"Bikeman m1000 performance kit"

OLE 11

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has tried this kit? Supposed to get 195 hp....$ 1500 bucks. Got to juice up the titanic.

git r done

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put on a big track and do some clutching. About the best bang for the buck that I can think of. And it wont sacrifice reliability.

OLE 11

Reaction score
i put a new powerclaw track last year and it works great but only get 42 mph track speed when climbing and those red 800's still out pull me!

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SLP pipe and dem dere red 800s won't be touching you trust me

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i put a new powerclaw track last year and it works great but only get 42 mph track speed when climbing and those red 800's still out pull me!

What year M1000? I had an '08 that rocked. The best exhaust you can put on is a speedwerx pipe, ypipe with a jaws can. I ran stock 60/60 gearing in mine and i used to pull 60mph track speed in a climb. I also had a camo extreme 2.5" track, rk tek secondary clutching, intake mods with stock airbox.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What year M1000? I had an '08 that rocked. The best exhaust you can put on is a speedwerx pipe, ypipe with a jaws can. I ran stock 60/60 gearing in mine and i used to pull 60mph track speed in a climb. I also had a camo extreme 2.5" track, rk tek secondary clutching, intake mods with stock airbox.

My speedo must be reading wrong. I always see posts about high track speeds and honestly I would be luck to hit 45mph on my M1 yet I can easily beat 98% of the sleds I go against. Sleds like pro rmks, m8s, proclimb 800s and 1100t. It's got SLP pipe set, bdx intake and mainly anything I can do to lighten it up cheaply. I've since put on a 3" and haven't checked my track speed yet

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My speedo must be reading wrong. I always see posts about high track speeds and honestly I would be luck to hit 45mph on my M1 yet I can easily beat 98% of the sleds I go against. Sleds like pro rmks, m8s, proclimb 800s and 1100t. It's got SLP pipe set, bdx intake and mainly anything I can do to lighten it up cheaply. I've since put on a 3" and haven't checked my track speed yet
Either your speedo is wrong or your clutching is dismal. My M1000 with SLP setup, PCV with custom mapping, RKT head & clutching, 2.5" etc, etc, etc would consistantly pull 55-60 mph track speed, and climbed like a billy goat. Sold it this spring, and I miss it already...

Top Bottom