Bike night's or Rides

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
At this point yes it looks like I will be around, lets get a few together and go for a burger in toe field, see if I can win some more door prizes lol. Anybody wants to join us your more than welcome. Now lets get back to this weekend.........anybody want to go for a rip?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
At this point yes it looks like I will be around, lets get a few together and go for a burger in toe field, see if I can win some more door prizes lol. Anybody wants to join us your more than welcome. Now lets get back to this weekend.........anybody want to go for a rip?

Lyle is great to ride with. Wish our times worked better. Still lots of riding left.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Back to work,at canossa for a week or so,check in when I return.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well one more try at this, headed to red deer on sat to meet my bro from Calgary then off for beers at Wayne hotel outside of drumheller and then back home, anybody want to tag along let me know, running out of riding time so weather permitting come for a ride, leaving 9 ish sat.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well one more try at this, headed to red deer on sat to meet my bro from Calgary then off for beers at Wayne hotel outside of drumheller and then back home, anybody want to tag along let me know, running out of riding time so weather permitting come for a ride, leaving 9 ish sat.
Nice run Lyle. The wifey and are test riding at Harley's test our iron event and then we do Thunderstruck that night.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guess I will be doing thunderstruck as well, will head straight there after I get back, it's only a few blocks from my house, see ya there bunny man!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well it was a great day for a ride, put on about 600 kilometres and just love that little town of Wayne,lot of bikes and tourists and a great little windy road across those 11 bridges . Thinking we still got time for more miles so doubt I'm done yet before the sled comes out. A little pic of the days events. Got back in time to win a couple prizes ar the Thunderstruck premier to,think I will throw that video n right now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom