Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post em if you hear of of them....

Monday Night's:
Timmies Fort Sask

Tuesday Night's:
** The Garage Bar and Grill (Toefield)
** Blackjacks Roadhouse K-97 Bike Nite Nisku
http://www.k97.ca/events.asp?id=272...Buck Wild Bike Nights at the Ranch (Edmonton)

Last edited by a moderator:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have on occasion last year gone out to the Fort, bs for a bit the home through Joesph Lake...

Last year went to the Realtors bike night it's back at the Ranch....

The plan is to check out the Garage in Toefield tonight (it's new I think) if I'm out of work on time and it's not raining....Dont mind so much getting caught out in the rain, but seem to have trouble heading out in it...lol were out south of hwy 14, west of Cooking lake, so nice easy hiway ride...

The Nisku one is new as well sponsored by K-97, they do a short group ride and then back to the bar...might try them out next week

We do seem to be last minute with the bike ride planning.....will ride at the drop of a hat, if we can...lol

Last edited:

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would meet at the (think it's called the Uncas Store) RR212 and Wye Road at 6:30 to night and head out from there to Toefield....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 207

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought it was dead but the a+w on 97st is still going on Wednesday nights to I have been told. Havent gone in years so I cant verify.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got home last night indifferent to riding as it was a long day, turned into the driveway to see mine and the wifes bikes out of the garage, with the helmits and riding gear laid out and ready to go, I gues she was wanting to go....

So we went to the Garage in Toefield....great burgers, met some great people and wife won a pair of iphone speakers that look like a beer can.....great night for a ride....now it's rain for the next 4-5 days...

Quite night really only about 30 riders.....

Good thing the wife rode her own bike, she doesnt like to ride much over the speed limit, turns out the RCMP had to seperate speed traps on hwy 14 coming home....

Attachments

• Bike Night at the Garage Toefield June 2013.jpg
    Bike Night at the Garage Toefield June 2013.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 211

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will keep an eye on this thread and join you guys one night! catmando!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rain doesn't help. I have been riding to work when it isn't raining. I am planning to buy a buddy's FJR1300 right away. I do a lot of highway, so once I get on that thing I am sure I will be riding more.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just received confirmation, the event starts at 5, the pokerrally leaves at 7. Tonight it will be a bit shorter; they will be back by 8:30,normally it’s 9….

Top Bottom