Bike night's or Rides

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of joining for a shorter ride. Not sure if I want to go all the way out to bonnyville

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds good Marty, I will be screening calls as well lol, on call too but looks good for me right now.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was thinking of joining for a shorter ride. Not sure if I want to go all the way out to bonnyville
Well then when you hit your limit just turn around and head back, we won't make you ride all the way lol

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went for a burn around town then the long way home Wednesday night. Butt was pretty sore around Devon. If I get off the bike for ten minutes I am fine again. New bike so I haven't really done many out of town rides yet but thinking this bike needs a new seat. Only had it on the road for two weeks now

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well FML! Got the call I was hoping to avoid, headed up to Firebag at 6 am, was really looking forward to this ride but got to work to play, want 9 to 5 job I guess. The patch is the wrong place to be haha, if things change I will be at Tim hortons at 11 am , if not have a great ride guys, will plan another one on my days off

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This was still "locked" I just re-opened it. No idea why it was locked :confused:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Crazy........t was closed the first time, then it was locked.........weird!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If I'm back by next weekend we will try again for sure .

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Still working, likely till we'd, next weekend Tim hortons 11 am sat 97st - 160 ish ave weather permitting keep checking back here, that is the 31 st . Lyle

Top Bottom