Big thanks to the guy with the Bunny Ears

Reaction score
Thanks again for the extra oil, saved my sled. Hows your friends summit? We went in and rode the second saddle after we saw you and had a good ride until my friend went over a drift and broke his wrist, on the way out it clouded in so bad that we couldnt see a thing on the last climb. We had to walk up and one guy ride to the other just to make it out. Next day we rode Lucille and had awesome conditions. My friend is in the hospital as I type this getting a cast. Was a good trip though, lots of stories.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME TO THE SITE GRUMPY.... I'M THE GUY WITH THE 1000RT BLUE SUMMIT. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BUDDY AND HIS WRIST. MY BIG DOO IS IN THE DEALERSHIP RIGHT NOW, AND SHOULD BE DONE IN A COUPLE WEEKS. DID YOU TAKE ANY PICS OF YOUR TRIP?? HOW IS YOUR MOTOR??? IT SURE IS SMOKING......

Reaction score
Still smokin, but had a great time. We counted two dead sleds down in the second saddle after we saw you guys

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tryed to get the broke down Doo out of there on Monday, but to much snow 3-4 feet of new powder so it was a no go. A good day of play instead for all in our group.

Top Bottom