Big thanks to Barry&Judy @ Mountain Haven B&B

mountaindoo

Reaction score
id like to thank you guys for a great weakend I had a great time your hospitality was awsome i recomend staying with you guys any time

Last edited by a moderator:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Re: big thanks to barry judy

id like to thank you guys for a great weakend I had a great time your hospitality was awsome i recomend staying with you guys any time

Thanks so much for the nice comments. We love what we do, and have a blast doing it. Sledders are an awesome bunch of people, and the Whitecourt boys are some of the best. Lots of laughs.

The girls at the Giggling Grizzly are looking for you all to come back REAL soon.

Judy
:theCabin:

karbz700

Reaction score
Definetly a great place to stay. Very nice people, even if i'm not staying there I still like to stop in and say hi. Actually the baileys and hot chocolate is why I stop in:d:d:d

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Re: big thanks to barry judy

Thanks so much for the nice comments. We love what we do, and have a blast doing it. Sledders are an awesome bunch of people, and the Whitecourt boys are some of the best. Lots of laughs.

The girls at the Giggling Grizzly are looking for you all to come back REAL soon.

Judy
:theCabin:

Shhhhh Judy:wasntme: There are no girls at the Giggling Grizzly!

We had a great time and look forward to a couple of more trips this year. Thanks to Barry for hauling my sorry A$$ around Renshaw on Thursday. You guys really should take a bow, the best place to stay in Mcbride, hands down!

Cheers,

Mike.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok we have to stop this. No more saying how nice Barry and Judy`s hospitality is!! Because everytime I phone to book a room they are always booked. I`m just kidding guys, they are great people and they have, IMO, the best place for sledders. Barry and Judy treat us like family when we are there.

PS: Barry...Judy...you need to open a second or third B&B:theCabin:

Top Bottom