Big Iron Shootout 2013 ???

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Ozone retired ...........
Yea, i heard that after putting on the greatest sled on snow in Revelstoke single handedly, bringing millions into the towns economy for 7 years with no return into his coffers, just giving back to the sport he so loved, he is now squirreled away in some not so popular riding area in Cataract

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't want facts to get in the way of a stupid post now do we??
The march 10th weekends was a amazing thing to look forward too, with some great talent to observe, awesome camaraderie, wicked custom sleds, before parties, after parties, the coveted Zala's party, and sledders that drove from new york just to see it especially on the viral year of 2006. I guess the only thing left now is the Arctic man in Alaska, 15000 sledders in the middle of nowhere for a week of fun.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Testing ,testing,testing. Will someone please tell me why my response to Willy was deleted. I actually had 3 thanks for the post including one from a moderator?:confused::rolleyes:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Testing ,testing,testing. Will someone please tell me why my response to Willy was deleted. I actually had 3 thanks for the post including one from a moderator?:confused::rolleyes:
Probly a mistake just repost.:beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawking Willy.... it seriousley annoy's me...

BAN FAWK N WILLY... or maybe the rest of us will just leave

Some of us are already visiting this place less and less. With 20,000+ peeps I didn't think this site was that hard up for members to keep some guy who rides his sled at ski hill at the end of the season or heads into cat ski operations (but he rides "hardcore deep pow" right?). Or talks down to sled clubs and groomer operators, the guys who actually contribute to our sport.

Sad. Have a good weekend.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Moderators are mod'n posts that need cleaning up. Unfortunately we need to clean other posts where the original post is copied plus leaving other posts without the first just don't look right so some of those disappear as well (collateral damage).
It all starts with one uncalled for post....

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of us are already visiting this place less and less. With 20,000+ peeps I didn't think this site was that hard up for members to keep some guy who rides his sled at ski hill at the end of the season or heads into cat ski operations (but he rides "hardcore deep pow" right?). Or talks down to sled clubs and groomer operators, the guys who actually contribute to our sport.

so true

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

Were working on changin that....it takes time though.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Oh, poor Willy again!
His best line is "Its getting dark, we should go to the trucks"
Still afraid of the dark and some great adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If he gets out highmarked, he always says the sled is not boosting right or denotes another problem. This also the same on a flat surface with deep POW when he is stuck..
BWHAAAAAAAAA!

OH POOR WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you?

Top Bottom