Big Horn Dam in Nordegg

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
Does anyone know about the rules for camping at the Big Horn dam?
Do the fishcops care if a couple of trailers camp for the weekend and can I build a firepit (assuming no fire bans).
We usually stay in the campgrounds but aren't packing the kids this trip and have seen tons of trailers parked there in the past.
Does that mean I won't get hassled by F&W? (all quads/bikes are registered).
Thanx for any info

T-GUY1978

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there usualy pretty good out there unless your being really stupid, you can random camp all over the place there. as long as you got registration you will be fine. trans alta owns the land and as long as your not tearing up the ground to much and clean up all you garbage you will have no problems at all

Verti-Kyle

Reaction score
Thanx. Is it generally super busy on the weekends? (if I roll in friday evening is there much worry I won't find enough space for 2 or 3 trailers?)

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Thanx. Is it generally super busy on the weekends? (if I roll in friday evening is there much worry I won't find enough space for 2 or 3 trailers?)

Long weekends it fills up pretty quick.Just a regular weekend I don't think you will have a problem.:d:beer::beer::beer:

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been camping there lots,there is alkinds of room and the trial riding is awesome:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pointing you in the right direction there sir....to keep our reputation a good one. No ill feelings toward you. Read the other post and then saw your avitar. Kind of the same thing.....just sayin' is all.

Now about your lack of helmet...:nono::cool: You did say your teaching your kids the right stuff.....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of camping spots.
Trail maps on the net.
Have all your papers,may get checked for plates.
Please do not leave a mess have seen people leave garbage behind.
Wear a helmet and drive nice lots of people ;)

Top Bottom