big bore or nitrous for etec yet?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOOL.

i havent tried a big bore or nitrous on the etec yet....or know anyone running it...sorry

have heard good things about hte crankshop single.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont lie to me maxwell! I need something in case I run into the golden unicorn called lhf hahahahaha I wonder if a new pipe and y-pipe will reguire me to run a fuel controller?

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turbo....umm alittle more money but for what you pay to play it is good

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya I think i'm gonna go 3'' track and a new clutch setup I think it would be better for me as well I rode a few m8 turbo's last year and hated them for the riding I did. I had the 860 w/twins on an 08 w/40 shot and loved it thats why i was wondering but I think a 3'' will be the way I go this year

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As one said to me.... Man up and get er done. I am 3" mine this year, found a wicked deal on 174 for $1000 bucks. If it falls I am gonna get the 162. You seen the old boys last yr 3" BBC setup. It hauls man. If Ur going driver route mayby we can do a bulk order from avid, I am thinking this yr I am ordering 2 sets if drivers... For now!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i'm in on that one oler yeah your dads sled tore it up last year!!!! I'm gonna get it done prob closer to november I just ordered up the clutch kit today for it!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't bother adding another other than a turbo to an Etec...I am not an expert on this, but the more I learn, and understand the etec, it is not worth it to add anything that doesn't have a second controler to a etec as the ECM will knock it back to run within specified perameters

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't bother adding another other than a turbo to an Etec...I am not an expert on this, but the more I learn, and understand the etec, it is not worth it to add anything that doesn't have a second controler to a etec as the ECM will knock it back to run within specified perameters
You hit the nail on the head there!! I'm learning the samething!! I'm doing a 3" with some other goodies thes year.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head there!! I'm learning the samething!! I'm doing a 3" with some other goodies thes year.

The 2012 better not end up being detuned as some people are reporting/speculating. I thought I was going to end up with an almost awesome sled out of the box.

Top Bottom