Big Blue?

bigblock600

Reaction score
Rode an area last weekend....just followed the blueberry road until it opened up to a big bowl......anyone know what this area is called? i heard someone say big blue but they weren't sure

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Polarisryder.... Got any maps of your riding areas you can post ?

bigblock600

Reaction score
we parked just north of the blue river and headed west....i thought north blue was east towards parberry....maybe im mistaken

POW-WOW

Reaction score
Rode an area last weekend....just followed the blueberry road until it opened up to a big bowl......anyone know what this area is called? i heard someone say big blue but they weren't sure
The Holy Grail ....
and .....Pucker to Paradise !

Well it is WAY more Complicated than that....

It is " EXPERT " Riding Only !!

It is EXTREME !!

Last edited:

bigblock600

Reaction score
yeah parked right where the dump road meets the blueberry road...
we followed the trail and stayed right at the Y (km 12ish). you come into a real steep valley, poke through the trees, and after 2 little hills it opens up to all heaven....was this grail? or paradise?

bigblock600

Reaction score
yes on the dump road...then followed the blue berry road and stayed right at the Y (km 12)......eventually you follow a deep valley before it opens up to heaven...was that the grail? or paradise?

REVINATOR#1

Reaction score
sounds like the holy grail,when you go into paradise you turn off the trail,thru the trees ,then up a steep chute

bigblock600

Reaction score
no this was pretty much staying on the trail until a few side hills on the left.

and yeah it was deffineitly the most technical riding ive ever encountered....i wouldnt reccomend for beginners

Top Bottom