Bifocal Goggles

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there any manufacturers of bifocal or magnified goggles? It would be nice to see how fast I'm going..or not or when the oil light comes on

farmerboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you are not allowed to drive anything over 300cc you are a danger to all the animals on the trail
I thought it was a rush in the old days to go fast.....but now fast and blind,now "THAT" is an adrenaline rush. Haha

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We are Habervision dealers and sell an insert to go into your goggles along with the eliminator which is a little fan unit that clicks into your goggle that keeps you fog free. You could go with something like that or as others have suggested an OTG goggle. It doesn't necessarily have to be an OTG goggle either my oldest 2 sons both wear glasses and they use our Highline goggles with their glasses which are not OTG goggles they just happen to fit over their glasses. It all depends on the size of your frame.

You will not find a full on prescription lens goggle because the surface area of a goggle lens is too large to support a prescription lens the distortion would be horrendous.

Jan

Top Bottom