Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way Democrats win. Trump gets he’s a cheater and illegitimate president again to half the country. If Biden wins. Dems win. Either way Democrats win

Unfortunately I think you are Correct. But It will be better with trump as president either way.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Experts now saying Arizona may swing back to Trump. If that happens Nevada won't hurt us and Trump leading in remaining states. Stock market reacted through the roof after this news was reported. The stock market loves Donald Trump!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know member BILTIT just loves playing us along with all his conspiracies yet none are happening? It looks like he is getting his info from Infowars who are not the most legitimate media sources out there. I'm as right as right wing gets but that's way off in the sunset right. Hell its almost back to left its so far out there. If its true when does he play his card? He's gonna have to make his move soon or it will be to late. And no patience is not one of my strong suits.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And suddenly hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots surfacing in Pennsylvania and Georgia and they are all democrat, it’s laughable.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why vote for a guy who does not take his full pension (Harper), or works for free. When you can vote in 2 guys who you know are untrustworthy with the public funds. People's morals and ethics are vanishing at an astonishing rate.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
All I can put a valid comment in with this entire process is the Mail in Ballots should not have been even thought of in the voting process. Over seas military should have over seas voting stations. Then there no he said, she said. There is no doubt voter fraud but who knows how much. Now if this is found to be and proven what next, do they go to each voter that got a mail in and check them. If there are burnt ballots as we see many videos of people doing so, this will become known. Just a mess for either party in this case and makes the entire US election process look like a complete joke.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fox showed instances of counters marking ballots that were unleggible to correct them with what they thought they should be. Now you have effectively counters voting for other people. It appears voting in the US is a lot more slack than here in Canada

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what I’m reading here is all of the states that had mail in voting are having problems with people learning how to count, we have states that have faulty machines/glitches, so the numbers are out to lunch. Man I gotta give it to the US. When they have a party they sure do make er last.

Top Bottom