Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's alot of media that support Trump and it hasn't got Biden arrested yet for all the stuff that Trump says he has done. Trump is desperate right now and will do anything to stay in power because as soon as he isn't the president anymore he has alot of stuff the feds will be looking into and probably prosecuting for like tax evasion for one.
If Biden is guilty of anything it will come out but so far all I've heard about is rumors that were started but unreliable people. I've said it all along I'm not for the democrats but when you have the President of the US purposely trying to divide his country with lies he has to go.
The Republicans will hold the senate which will keep the democrats in check for the next four years while they rebuild their party without Trump.

And for everyone that thinks Biden is going to hurt the oil and gas industry here it won't happen, Keystone will still go ahead as planned.
Go away.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 4A78115D-7D94-4B0D-8332-E1A967B95941.jpeg
    4A78115D-7D94-4B0D-8332-E1A967B95941.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 239

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
There's alot of media that support Trump and it hasn't got Biden arrested yet for all the stuff that Trump says he has done. Trump is desperate right now and will do anything to stay in power because as soon as he isn't the president anymore he has alot of stuff the feds will be looking into and probably prosecuting for like tax evasion for one.
If Biden is guilty of anything it will come out but so far all I've heard about is rumors that were started but unreliable people. I've said it all along I'm not for the democrats but when you have the President of the US purposely trying to divide his country with lies he has to go.
The Republicans will hold the senate which will keep the democrats in check for the next four years while they rebuild their party without Trump.

And for everyone that thinks Biden is going to hurt the oil and gas industry here it won't happen, Keystone will still go ahead as planned.

I hope your right on the Keystone. Your saying Tony Bobulinksi testimony that was totally ignored by the left media and blocked by both facebook and twitter is false. He is known as a credible business man and an honorable navy veteran. I think he has more to say but will end up being shut up or suddenly gone some day. Biden is a liar as well, he lied on the fracking topic and has been caught. Too bad he wont be in power long as his wife cant sit beside him daily to tell him what to say and keep him in check. Seriously he looks like a corpse, wont be long before the VP is running the country.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope your right on the Keystone. Your saying Tony Bobulinksi testimony that was totally ignored by the left media and blocked by both facebook and twitter is false. He is known as a credible business man and an honorable navy veteran. I think he has more to say but will end up being shut up or suddenly gone some day. Biden is a liar as well, he lied on the fracking topic and has been caught. Too bad he wont be in power long as his wife cant sit beside him daily to tell him what to say and keep him in check. Seriously he looks like a corpse, wont be long before the VP is running the country.

Biden wont last 6 months. His evil bitch running mate will gang up with Nancy pelosie and invoke the 25th amendment and have Biden removed. Then you’ll see the sharp turn to the left. Harris won’t be able to get much of anything through the republican senate, so she will try to rule by executive action. Fracking, gun control, the green new deal and regulatory and taxation changes will be rammed down the throats of the populace. In the time required to have the executive actions overturned in the Supreme Court, the USA economy will start to auger into the ground.
The only hope the Americans have is that in the midterms in 2023, the house will swing back to the republicans, the senate republican majority will increase, and president Harris will be turned into a lame duck.
For us in Alberta, it will be a mixed bag....the keystone xl will be stopped, but the new pipeline to the coast should be operational to take advantage of the higher oil prices that result from Harris killing the American oil industry. Investment might actually start returning to Alberta as a result of the increased regulatory regime installed in the states makes it unfavourable to invest there....

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fox didn't didn't ignore him and he may be credible but I can say the same thing as the Trump supporters say about any top whitehouse official that either quit or got fired by Trump or relative for that matter, he's a disgruntled ex partner.
Biden and fracking, ok Biden 1 Trump 10,000+ he does want to end it but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah really what difference does it make who wins the usa election, we have our f’ing mess here in Canada. Thinking trump is toast, swamp was ready for him this time in 2016 he caught them off guard.

It's worth watching because we can sit back and not have our fate in the balance. With our own elections we can see what's going to happen to our own future and sometimes it hurts.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ate

most news organizations have not given biden arizonia

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting graphs of votes being counted... even without a tin foil hat a straight line up on ballots counted seems odd. Bit of ballot stuffing?

Attachments

• 2843228F-6F21-49FF-8234-7DB1E0E0BACC.jpeg
    2843228F-6F21-49FF-8234-7DB1E0E0BACC.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 280

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some of you are jumping the gun, this thing ain't over, not by a long shot. Trump is going to win Arizona, Georgia, NC, NV, and more than likely PA. He's not going to let the Democrats get away with BS voter fraud, this is why we elected him, to fight for us and our country.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump will win, but depending on how much fraud there is in the unsolicited ballots, the final outcome might be weeks or months away, all being decided by the Supreme Court. If it looks like trump is winning tomorrow, the democratic ballot harvesting apparatus will start coming up with questionable ballots by the hundreds of thousands. Then the lawyers will pop up like mushrooms and the legal wrangling will begin....
Excellent call bud!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way Democrats win. Trump gets the votes now he’s a cheater and illegitimate president again to half the country. If Biden wins dems win.

Last edited:
Top Bottom