Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently the explanation is how they enter data. So they will enter 138k for Biden (when this snapshot was taken) then they will enter the votes for Trump (after this picture was taken).
makes sense, must be a conspiracy.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure looks like the fix is in... going to be some sore butts no matter which way this goes.

biden ahead in Mi Wi NV that would give him exactly 270, lol.

Last edited:

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here’s what we know so far!

Attachments

• DE636059-B557-4CFD-B829-AE7A054B74D5.jpeg
    DE636059-B557-4CFD-B829-AE7A054B74D5.jpeg
    107.4 KB · Views: 209

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just caught the tail end of a Fox update this morning where they said the election commissioner from either Michigan or Wisconsin dropped off a zip file from advance votes that added over a 100,000 votes for Joe Biden? What kind of sorcery is this zip file?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just caught the tail end of a Fox update this morning where they said the election commissioner from either Michigan or Wisconsin dropped off a zip file from advance votes that added over a 100,000 votes for Joe Biden? What kind of sorcery is this zip file?
Both states appear to use electronic voting machines it stands to reason they would generate a data file as an output. Zip is just a form of data compression.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Trump wins, it is because he overcame Bidens voting manipulation.

If Biden wins, it's because of voting manipulation.

If Biden wins he can thank Trump for screwing it up for the Republicans. It should never have been this close and only was because of Trump and his 10,000+ lies he tried to get everyone to believe. Fortunately it looks like the Rublicans will keep the majority in the senate or they would be really screwed.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If Biden wins he can thank Trump for screwing it up for the Republicans. It should never have been this close and only was because of Trump and his 10,000+ lies he tried to get everyone to believe. Fortunately it looks like the Rublicans will keep the majority in the senate or they would be really screwed.

The media is bias and doesn’t show the bidon side. Just good stuff, Biden had 47 years and did nothing. And he’s quite currupt. That stuff got pushed aside by all the media. The media has played a huge role into the entire election if the tables were flipped and they wanted trump to win it would of happened. Not to say trump is a media dumpster fire as he is.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media is bias and doesn’t show the bidon side. Just good stuff, Biden had 47 years and did nothing. And he’s quite currupt. That stuff got pushed aside by all the media. The media has played a huge role into the entire election if the tables were flipped and they wanted trump to win it would of happened. Not to say trump is a media dumpster fire as he is.

There's alot of media that support Trump and it hasn't got Biden arrested yet for all the stuff that Trump says he has done. Trump is desperate right now and will do anything to stay in power because as soon as he isn't the president anymore he has alot of stuff the feds will be looking into and probably prosecuting for like tax evasion for one.
If Biden is guilty of anything it will come out but so far all I've heard about is rumors that were started but unreliable people. I've said it all along I'm not for the democrats but when you have the President of the US purposely trying to divide his country with lies he has to go.
The Republicans will hold the senate which will keep the democrats in check for the next four years while they rebuild their party without Trump.

And for everyone that thinks Biden is going to hurt the oil and gas industry here it won't happen, Keystone will still go ahead as planned.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's alot of media that support Trump and it hasn't got Biden arrested yet for all the stuff that Trump says he has done. Trump is desperate right now and will do anything to stay in power because as soon as he isn't the president anymore he has alot of stuff the feds will be looking into and probably prosecuting for like tax evasion for one.
If Biden is guilty of anything it will come out but so far all I've heard about is rumors that were started but unreliable people. I've said it all along I'm not for the democrats but when you have the President of the US purposely trying to divide his country with lies he has to go.
The Republicans will hold the senate which will keep the democrats in check for the next four years while they rebuild their party without Trump.

And for everyone that thinks Biden is going to hurt the oil and gas industry here it won't happen, Keystone will still go ahead as planned.
Your obviously in the know.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Technically I won, its a big win, very big victory, a tremendous triumph. If I loose the im going to sue because it's rigged

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah really what difference does it make who wins the usa election, we have our f’ing mess here in Canada. Thinking trump is toast, swamp was ready for him this time in 2016 he caught them off guard.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Both states appear to use electronic voting machines it stands to reason they would generate a data file as an output. Zip is just a form of data compression.
Fair enough. Now explain to me how 138,000 votes are on the file and 100% of them are cast for Joe Biden?

Top Bottom