Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see any way Biden doesn't win. He's got the northeast coast, the west coast and enough in between. The race tonight will be tight, but I'm betting the majority of the mail in votes will be in support of Biden solidifying his presidency.

Trump is going to insist the mail in votes were tampered with, and the election was stolen from him. He will sue and take this to the courts in anyway he can. He will instigate an uprising for his cause, there will be riots in the streets, businesses will be vandalized and looted, people will be shot dead in the streets.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see any way Biden doesn't win. He's got the northeast coast, the west coast and enough in between. The race tonight will be tight, but I'm betting the majority of the mail in votes will be in support of Biden solidifying his presidency.

Trump is going to insist the mail in votes were tampered with, and the election was stolen from him. He will sue and take this to the courts in anyway he can. He will instigate an uprising for his cause, there will be riots in the streets, businesses will be vandalized and looted, people will be shot dead in the streets.

that’s a grim outlook. To early to call it a lot of big states to come in. Don’t count out the Donald yet.

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden took Arizona. Everything really has to fall in to place now for trump.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I suspect more rioting if trump were to win than if he loses, all his supporters have to get up for work in the morning....

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that’s a grim outlook. To early to call it a lot of big states to come in. Don’t count out the Donald yet.

It is, but the mail in votes were completed by those scared of Covid, that is primarily the Democrats, the vast majority of Trump's supporters were out to vote today.

The rest is up to the Donald, he could graciously accept defeat but given the last 4 years he will go down kicking and screaming with little regard to anyone else but himself.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Told everyone that he feels good about his chances. Thank god his wife is with him to tell him what to say. Would they let her in the situation room to make the call on a SEAL raid if needed?

CJD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Told everyone that he feels good about his chances. Thank god his wife is with him to tell him what to say. Would they let her in the situation room to make the call on a SEAL raid if needed?

Biden wouldn’t be making any calls. That would be done by Pelosi and Harris.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
joe2.jpg

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is being dragged out big time. It’s over. Pennsylvania is over. Give it to the man

Top Bottom