Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What’s up , you feel you can share your feelings and opinions about someone and their family , but I don’t have the same rights ? How’s that work ?
And why did your post regarding your opinion of Trump and his family remain here , and my opinion of you get deleted ? Doesn’t seem right !
That’s the liberal cancel culture way! Where have you been lately. You don't get to post anything negative about lefties.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1f72a4b4f5dd085630bd2c89b10e09a6.jpg

a99851bf052ff529f235e43c7a631929.jpg

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching my MSM feed this morning and the discrediting of Trump is in full swing. Numerous "ex" employees saying he was nuts, he was planning a coup, he will be impeached.

snopro, you have to at least consider the possibility that he is as bad as they say he is. I mean, if your work with 1000 people over 4 years, and 950 of those people denigrate your character (books, interviews, quotes, etc.), maybe there's some truth in the characterization.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snopro, you have to at least consider the possibility that he is as bad as they say he is. I mean, if your work with 1000 people over 4 years, and 950 of those people denigrate your character (books, interviews, quotes, etc.), maybe there's some truth in the characterization.
When Trump says they’re not after me there after you he was correct. Today all they talk about is banning violent hate speech, like suspending any right wing talk from Twitter, YouTube, TickTock, parlor, even talk of suing and closing down Fox News Newsmax and any other right wing talk. And of course today they are now going to turn Washington into a state to guarantee they never lose again. Two more seats in the Senate for the Dems These liberals are dangerous as ****, Trumps a pussy fart by comparison. As of today it appears China is in total control of the worlds democrat leaders.

They also permanently banned accounts for Michael Flynn, Donald Trump, Sidney Powell, Lin wood and pretty much anybody who doesn’t speak the way they want them to

Last edited:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The democrats and the tech companies are doing their level best to get rid of trump, not because of what they’re saying publicly, but because of the fact he still has the power to declassify all sorts of documents and information that will make them at the least look really bad, and at the most expose criminal wrongdoing, as well as collusion with criminal enterprises and foreign governments. Stay tuned, it’s gonna get ugly.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The democrats and the tech companies are doing their level best to get rid of trump, not because of what they’re saying publicly, but because of the fact he still has the power to declassify all sorts of documents and information that will make them at the least look really bad, and at the most expose criminal wrongdoing, as well as collusion with criminal enterprises and foreign governments. Stay tuned, it’s gonna get ugly.
Not just Trump but anyone, like you and me who won't tow the new party line.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Did Pelosi's computer get taken in the shenanigans?? I heard that word of mouth but haven't found it in print anywhere.

This was the main reason for her to get on her high horse and impeach.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did Pelosi's computer get taken in the shenanigans?? I heard that word of mouth but haven't found it in print anywhere.

That’s the word on the street regarding her comp.

The reason she wants impeach is to prevent him from declas.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

not to my knowledge a senators one was swiped but recovered by the capital police

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry boys.....this is all part of the plan. Now it's gonna go down. I know a guy that knows this for sure. Still have time. And if trumps time passes, it will just be part of the plan.......real freedom will come on Valentine's Day. Trust me.....it's all part of the plan. Its like a big chess game and Trump is licking his lips just waiting to say checkmate!

Just fawking around. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry boys.....this is all part of the plan. Now it's gonna go down. I know a guy that knows this for sure. Still have time. And if trumps time passes, it will just be part of the plan.......real freedom will come on Valentine's Day. Trust me.....it's all part of the plan. Its like a big chess game and Trump is licking his lips just waiting to say checkmate!

Just fawking around. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore

And it used to be we'd know what the story was after it happened. Now you get at least 2 totally different stories on the same event out of the media. And then you go online and get 20 more versions.

Top Bottom