Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And it used to be we'd know what the story was after it happened. Now you get at least 2 totally different stories on the same event out of the media. And then you go online and get 20 more versions.

and they tell two friends and so on and so on

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and they tell two friends and so on and so on

The responsibility to check information before believing it has always been with those who receive it. It is up to each of us to sort out the most accurate information from the BS. It usually isn't too difficult but does require some effort and one needs to decide what is important enough to do a bit of research on. For instance, a missing government laptop is going to have some pretty good encryption so it is not likely that just anyone could just sort through the files without some serious outside help. So assuming a laptop did go missing, it isn't necessarily that big a deal so I would not spend much time with that.

Allegations that Dominion voting machines were corrupted would be important to the outcome of an election. Some say this avenue has been checked and proven false and I am inclined to not look further particularly as Dominion is suing the Trump administration for libel and slander which means there is going to be a ton of scrutiny by hundreds of experts.

At the end of the day, one needs to sort opinion from fact. Tucker Carlson was sued recently and literally their defense was only a fool would believe anything Tucker Carlso says but I could be paraphrasing there. A little more accurate was:

"Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes."
Vyskocil, an appointee of President Trump's, added, "Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson's statements as 'exaggeration,' 'non-literal commentary,' or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same — the statements are not actionable."

The above translates in my head that I need not spend a moment listening to his ramblings.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9c77938511d80627339f58f1fa203ce8.jpg

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There country very divided, there needs to be control over some of the far right, look at Fox News prime time, all three commentators were part of the lies and division to spew trumps radical intentions, there viewers don’t get the truth and believed right to this day and that voter fraud happened, it’s a cult promoter rather than state the facts of truth.. Ted cruse, ect should be held accountable and charged, this was a complete abuse of power, and completely could of been avoided

then look at republican senate, trump was caught hands down in the Ukraine scandal, impeached and they take politics over constitutional valves, should of been impeached back then and how many more people would be still alive today, they need to be held accountable

there will be years of changes after want trump got away with.. and all could be voided

Reactions: RGM

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There country very divided, there needs to be control over some of the far right, look at Fox News prime time, all three commentators were part of the lies and division to spew trumps radical intentions, there viewers don’t get the truth and believed right to this day and that voter fraud happened, it’s a cult promoter rather than state the facts of truth.. Ted cruse, ect should be held accountable and charged, this was a complete abuse of power, and completely could of been avoided

then look at republican senate, trump was caught hands down in the Ukraine scandal, impeached and they take politics over constitutional valves, should of been impeached back then and how many more people would be still alive today, they need to be held accountable

there will be years of changes after want trump got away with.. and all could be voided

:confused:
What rock are you hiding under? Have you heard about any of the biden or clinton scandals. Even obama?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit making **** up and live the truth once, your leader is gone me will never be back, crap like that is hat caused the crap that happened

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Try to sober up just a little before posting. Thanks.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just heard about the real plan. 4th of July is when it's going down. Capitol Hill operation was to gain access to the plans for the 4th of July celebrations. The plan is to aim all the cannons at the perpetrators of the cabal, and replace the blanks with real cannonballs. At just the right moment on independence day, all of the child molesting globalist cabal leaders will be shot by cannonballs. If that ain't freedom and liberty I don't know what is. Its all part of the plan

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I just heard about the real plan. 4th of July is when it's going down. Capitol Hill operation was to gain access to the plans for the 4th of July celebrations. The plan is to aim all the cannons at the perpetrators of the cabal, and replace the blanks with real cannonballs. At just the right moment on independence day, all of the child molesting globalist cabal leaders will be shot by cannonballs. If that ain't freedom and liberty I don't know what is. Its all part of the plan

Yeesh the illuminoty bastard s

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

As believable as some of the other crap that's been on here lately. :D

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What were Trumps radical intentions Fred ? You obviously didn’t watch much of the hearings regarding the Ukraine affair , or you missed the parts where it became evident the only parties found in breach were Clinton and Biden .
Maybe also lay out for us what it was that Trump got away with ?

Finally , you sure you are talking about the United States , and Trump , or is it some fiction movie you’re thinking of ?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What were Trumps radical intentions Fred ? You obviously didn’t watch much of the hearings regarding the Ukraine affair , or you missed the parts where it became evident the only parties found in breach were Clinton and Biden .
Maybe also lay out for us what it was that Trump got away with ?

Finally , you sure you are talking about the United States , and Trump , or is it some fiction movie you’re thinking of ?

Lenny I seen you on the news in Washington, hope you got the pepper spray out of the eyes..

Trumps radical intentions are made every week, why Twitter put the warnings of lies and deception on his tweets.. and why they finally gave him the punt..

As for the hearings, they had first hand statements, recordings, he was as guilty as Oj Simpson.. they just needed to be fair and the senate could not.. but yet the people seen the hearing and voted so different..

You die hard trumpets need to get on with life, split your time with where you get your news from, can’t imagine your friends and family having to put up with your skewed views.. somewhat sad

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny I seen you on the news in Washington, hope you got the pepper spray out of the eyes..

Trumps radical intentions are made every week, why Twitter put the warnings of lies and deception on his tweets.. and why they finally gave him the punt..

As for the hearings, they had first hand statements, recordings, he was as guilty as Oj Simpson.. they just needed to be fair and the senate could not.. but yet the people seen the hearing and voted so different..

You die hard trumpets need to get on with life, split your time with where you get your news from, can’t imagine your friends and family having to put up with your skewed views.. somewhat sad

And you really gotta start wearing a mask in the grain bin man , that grain dust has seriously messed up your mental capacity. As usual , all talk no substance. I asked you what intentions you’re referring to ? Maybe flick the wool outa your eyes Fred.

Top Bottom