Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They interviewed a bunch of senators on break at the Capitol building last night on Fox. They said they know there was election cheating and will be pushing for answers in the next 4 years. To many voters in some states compared to registered voter list, States changing voting rules on election day and possible cheating with the mail in voting demographic. They are all throwing Trump under the bus this morning and he will fade away in 2 weeks as media censors him and everyone distances themself from him. I think he took on to much. The swamp will never be drained in government anywhere in the world in my opinion. Governments will change with new leaders but this problem is to deep for one man to defeat. As soon as you make any progress your own party and the media shut you down. Its not a fair fight. Power is a incredible thing.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Zuckerberg just banned Trump from FB for 2 weeks, someone should remind the billionaire snow flake Mark that trump still has the nuclear launch codes but hey banning him from FB matters.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally don't think Trump himself incited violence. Now Guiliani is a different story. No different than some Democrats calling for violence over the summer at the BLM protests. Funny that Dems wanted to defund the police this summer but were begging for the police yesterday? Shows the left hypocrisy. The people in the Capitol building were extremists from Antifa, QUON and probably some white supremists. Your average Trump supporter stayed outside and watched while a lot left they said when things got out of hand.

Did u see trumps morning rally? I saw most of it except for Rudy. Donald Sr and Jr definitely incited the crowd. KEN could you please elaborate on what Rudy said.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Zuckerberg just banned Trump from FB for 2 weeks, someone should remind the billionaire snow flake Mark that trump still has the nuclear launch codes but hey banning him from FB matters.

Treason, these two clowns figure they have more power than the president...and maybe they do if the law does not step in.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They interviewed a bunch of senators on break at the Capitol building last night on Fox. They said they know there was election cheating and will be pushing for answers in the next 4 years. To many voters in some states compared to registered voter list, States changing voting rules on election day and possible cheating with the mail in voting demographic. They are all throwing Trump under the bus this morning and he will fade away in 2 weeks as media censors him and everyone distances themself from him. I think he took on to much. The swamp will never be drained in government anywhere in the world in my opinion. Governments will change with new leaders but this problem is to deep for one man to defeat. As soon as you make any progress your own party and the media shut you down. Its not a fair fight. Power is a incredible thing.

Trump was a threat to all politicians on both sides, as well as the entrenched bureaucracy, lobbyists and influence peddlers. They didn’t expect him to be elected, they all thought Clinton would win, and their graft and personal wealth growth would continue unabated. That’s why every government institution, from the FBI to the military were determined to make him look as bad as possible and remove him by any means, legal or illegal. All their efforts failed, from the muller probe to the impeachment. As the election grew near, they realized that he was going to win again, so their last available means was to manipulate and corrupt the election process so that it would be impossible for Trump to win.
The democrats were the main driver of this, with republican governors in some states complicit by their refusal to act to enact proper voter identification laws. All politicians, in both parties chose personal enrichment and power retention over democracy, and the big losers are the American people.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trump was a threat to all politicians on both sides, as well as the entrenched bureaucracy, lobbyists and influence peddlers. They didn’t expect him to be elected, they all thought Clinton would win, and their graft and personal wealth growth would continue unabated. That’s why every government institution, from the FBI to the military were determined to make him look as bad as possible and remove him by any means, legal or illegal. All their efforts failed, from the muller probe to the impeachment. As the election grew near, they realized that he was going to win again, so their last available means was to manipulate and corrupt the election process so that it would be impossible for Trump to win.
The democrats were the main driver of this, with republican governors in some states complicit by their refusal to act to enact proper voter identification laws. All politicians, in both parties chose personal enrichment and power retention over democracy, and the big losers are the American people.
Trump saw himself as a wanna be autocratic hopefully the republican party rebuilds itself with ethical leadership as it has it has had in the past.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Ronald, however Biden is another story his son said he stole money and a whistleblower confirmed it and more, it does not surprise me they would vote in a known felon for president... we voted in a crook as well.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Ronald, however Biden is another story his son said he stole money and a whistleblower confirmed it and more, it does not surprise me they would vote in a known felon for president... we voted in a crook as well.

Ours is worse, he is still stealing at an ever alarming rate.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can Zuckerberg have the power over the president of the United States to block him? Donald should just shut down Zuckerberg! Who do these business people think they are?

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can Zuckerberg have the power over the president of the United States to block him? Donald should just shut down Zuckerberg! Who do these business people think they are?

Trump should just go golfing for 14 days

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did u see trumps morning rally? I saw most of it except for Rudy. Donald Sr and Jr definitely incited the crowd. KEN could you please elaborate on what Rudy said.
He said that they need to go to battle. Take it for what ever you want to take it as it sounded inflammatory to me. I never heard Trump say anything like that yesterday.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He said that they need to go to battle. Take it for what ever you want to take it as it sounded inflammatory to me. I never heard Trump say anything like that yesterday.

Thanks ken

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look you don't have to be rocket scientist to figure out Trump new that twitter was going to remove his post. Trump could use any platform he chose to on a moments notice last night. He could have every television and radio station simulcast his address. He new dame well that when he started saying he won the election by a landslide that that was false and he would be pulled from twitter. How stunned can you be to think that Trump didn't know that and that would invigorate his die hard supporters. I like it when his supporters say the vandals at the white house yesterday were not republicans, and Trump says in his twitter address "we love you, you're very special people". You would have to be a ivicili to support that behaviour. Tump is not the problem he is the symptom. I sure hope that the USA can find away out of this. Or we are going to need to change the way we conduct our selves up here.

Top Bottom