best turbo and installer for 2010 m8

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
decided i want to turbo my 2010 m8 i dont want to tune just want a pull and go sled does anyone know of a solid turbo and installer?

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
decided i want to turbo my 2010 m8 i dont want to tune just want a pull and go sled does anyone know of a solid turbo and installer?

I am currently installing Twisted Turbos here in Calgary and with it beening summer can get you a good deal on a kit for your sled,the Twisted kits are some of the best running kits out there and with the new Boost It fuel box would be the closest to a actual pull and go sled.
PM me and we can meet at my shop and you can have a look at the Twisted Turbo and my projects.

Cheers

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the plan wondering whos making the most reliable turbo boon docker?

You referred to your own 2010 M8, but sounds now like you're interested in a unit already done? Either way, you cann't go wrong with a Linderman install, doesn't matter what brand of kit it is. You should talk to Brent, he may help you decide based on some of you questions.

Hey SmokinD, do any motor work(port timing/compression) on your installs? Mostly PG or RG installs? And does either Boost It or TT use e keys?

mike5945

Reaction score
I just heard that at Heydays the West Yellowstone dealer was saying they warrenty the Cat engine when they install the Push Turbo.

Last edited:

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a pull and go two-stroke turbo IMO. I've run with quite a few different TM8 set-ups, and the Twisted kits seems to be the lowest maintenance, although I have seen some good running BD kits too. Definitely do yourself a favour and get the racegas kit (you can still run pump gas) and get a good installer! Shane Stanger helped me install mine, and it's been awesome. Also expect to spend some time on maintenace throughout the season because trouble shooting a two-stroke turbo sucks!!!! A solid maintenace routine will pretty much eliminate the need to tune and wrench on the hill.

Top Bottom