best tiresfor bf 750i ?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of people like the maxxis zillas, including myself. They are very light but might be to aggressive if you aren't in the mud a whole lot... Maybe bighorns? All depends what you like... I ride mud maybe 400 km out of the 2000km I put on a year and don't mind the aggressive tires even for dry conditions.

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here in Kelowna its Bighorns all the way. They get very good tread life and i go every where my buddy goes and he has Mudlites !!! They are also very good snow tires, they like to stay on top instead of digging holes and getting hi centered. I have Bighorns on my brute and Teryx and would not use anything else for my conditions.

Attachments

• IMG_5100.jpg
    IMG_5100.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 214

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here in Kelowna its Bighorns all the way. They get very good tread life and i go every where my buddy goes and he has Mudlites !!! They are also very good snow tires, they like to stay on top instead of digging holes and getting hi centered. I have Bighorns on my brute and Teryx and would not use anything else for my conditions.

I too have heard many good things about "Bighorns". I personally ride "Super Grip Super Lights" - they are a Mudlite Copy. They have 1 1/4 lugs and go thru most any thing !!! They work really well in snow,I even plow snow with my quad and traction is NOT a issue !! If I didn't have these (which I like), I would definately go with "Bighorns" !!!!

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride with a guy who has 28" zillas on his work great, seems to have more than enought to spin them in the mud. But if you don't spend alot of time in the mud i would lean more towards a big horn or some kinda radial tire.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im running bighorns and up to this point they seem to do the trick, good smooth ride, and i havent been in serious mud but what i have been in they seem to slingg it pretty decently for a radial, but im on the same page with u, everyone says zilla all the way along the board soo here must be sumthing good there, would loove to try sum zillas on my pig!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had 28" bighorns on my brute an they rocked. I was able to Climb 3 switch backs higher than a dozen quads with all other tires in snow. They stay on top. And at my cabin there's a tOn of skag and they work good there also. Remember a 28 bighorn is a taller tire than a 28 zilla so the clearance is nice. They also wear slow too. Even did a few smoke shows and not to much wear on the rears

Andrew

recguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you get 28" bighorns???? I have only ever seen 27" and that is for 12" rims and i have only ever seen 26" and that is for 14" rims. I love these tires but wanted 28" and could not find so i went with zillas. Tell me please where you found these.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where did you get 28" bighorns???? I have only ever seen 27" and that is for 12" rims and i have only ever seen 26" and that is for 14" rims. I love these tires but wanted 28" and could not find so i went with zillas. Tell me please where you found these.

i was never able to find the 28" big horns and thats the reason i have the 27's, biggest tehy had for a 12"rim, if you do find these tires please share where ya got them,

Top Bottom