Best snow tire for a 1 ton?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok. Those look like a good tire. But you're supposed to have the snowflake in BC in the winter. Not like they check, but if i got in an accident who knows maybe it would be an issue.

I have been running toyo ct for winters.

Might try the bfg's though.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok. Those look like a good tire. But you're supposed to have the snowflake in BC in the winter. Not like they check, but if i got in an accident who knows maybe it would be an issue.

I have found the Cooper AT3 XLT is better than the toyo ct's in all aspects except maybe wear (jury still out on that), just an fyi.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

M+S meets the requirements of "winter tires" in BC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230914-081034.png
    Screenshot_20230914-081034.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 75

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look the same as my Toyo open country rt’s.

Trail?

They have worn faster than I expected for only summer miles.

They are soft. So are my Nittos, and Toyo MTs before. I had a set of Hankook Dynapro ATM's that were harder with more sipping, they worked decent the first winter, but once they got some wear on them they were worse than the Nittos. The edges of the sipes rounded off and the hard rubber wasn't doing any favors.

I seem to average 60,000km on a set of tires with this truck regardless of what tire I put on it.

Top Bottom