Best sledding video on Youtube

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, check this video out on YouTube...I've watched it so many times. Some will say the music is gay but I think it suits the video. Enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKn9kOtVgEg[/media]

If there are better, post the link!:)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you look in snowandmudtube you ill find this video,was posted quit a while ago.
catmando

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you look in snowandmudtube you ill find this video,was posted quit a while ago.
catmando

Thanks Cat...never clicked on that tab before...will have to check those out!

Rufus777

Reaction score
I like mine better!! And I hope to make a better one tomorrow!!;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67iRXZ2F-mc&feature=channel_page[/media]

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not bad...but I still like that Breathe video more. Where were you riding? Where you going tomorrow?

Rufus777

Reaction score
Not bad...but I still like that Breathe video more. Where were you riding? Where you going tomorrow?
That was from the 23rd of November, this year!! There was hardly any snow yet!! Wait I'll make a better one than that, if I only had a Helicopter!! I'm going to Grizzly and Crowfoot tomorrow, should be good, lots of new snow, a bit cold maybe, but I don't care!! Gotta get out and ride!!

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was from the 23rd of November, this year!! There was hardly any snow yet!! Wait I'll make a better one than that, if I only had a Helicopter!! I'm going to Grizzly and Crowfoot tomorrow, should be good, lots of new snow, a bit cold maybe, but I don't care!! Gotta get out and ride!!

Really-Crowfoot!! Hmmmmm....my brother lives in Anglemont but hasn't lived there long enough to get out and explore the area-too busy working. He said there was a fatality there a week or so ago.

Do you know if you can ride from Anglemont to Crowfoot?

Where was that vid taken??

What camera were you using?

Rufus777

Reaction score
Really-Crowfoot!! Hmmmmm....my brother lives in Anglemont but hasn't lived there long enough to get out and explore the area-too busy working. He said there was a fatality there a week or so ago.

Do you know if you can ride from Anglemont to Crowfoot?

Where was that vid taken??

What camera were you using?

Questions, questions ,questions!! Your brother just has to look for the snowmobile sign outside of Celista, turn up the hill take a right at the top, then take the first left, follow the road til it goes to the right, drive in a kilometer and you are at the parking lot! There was a lady who died on the way up to the mountain last Tuesday I think, she went off a steep bank along the road up, and went down into some trees, I guess she might have hit some ice and lost control. but I don't really know any more than that, very sad. As for that Take me away video, that was taken on Grizzly, which is just on the other side of Crowfoot, you go through Crowfoot to get there. What kind of sled is your bro riding? There a question for you!!:beer:

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Questions, questions ,questions!! Your brother just has to look for the snowmobile sign outside of Celista, turn up the hill take a right at the top, then take the first left, follow the road til it goes to the right, drive in a kilometer and you are at the parking lot! There was a lady who died on the way up to the mountain last Tuesday I think, she went off a steep bank along the road up, and went down into some trees, I guess she might have hit some ice and lost control. but I don't really know any more than that, very sad. As for that Take me away video, that was taken on Grizzly, which is just on the other side of Crowfoot, you go through Crowfoot to get there. What kind of sled is your bro riding? There a question for you!!:beer:

He and I have been to Crowfoot...went quadding in the summer..gorgeous up there in the summer..just haven't figured out how to get there without taking a vehicle....there is a logging road that goes up the hill in Anglemont-wondering if you can get to Crowfoot from that logging road.

He doesn't have a sled yet-he wants to buy my summit from me now that I picked up an Apex but Im gonna keep the rev for my wife for this year-if she doesn't want it for next year I will sell it to him. I'm going to bring both sleds out there before Jan 8 and we will get out and have some fun!

When you're looking over the cliff from the cabin, which direction is Grizzly?

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, check this video out on YouTube...I've watched it so many times. Some will say the music is gay but I think it suits the video. Enjoy!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKn9kOtVgEg[/media]

If there are better, post the link!:)

Its a an awesome video............when I watch it, it makes me want to run out and ride my sled down the street :d

Rufus777

Reaction score
He and I have been to Crowfoot...went quadding in the summer..gorgeous up there in the summer..just haven't figured out how to get there without taking a vehicle....there is a logging road that goes up the hill in Anglemont-wondering if you can get to Crowfoot from that logging road.

He doesn't have a sled yet-he wants to buy my summit from me now that I picked up an Apex but Im gonna keep the rev for my wife for this year-if she doesn't want it for next year I will sell it to him. I'm going to bring both sleds out there before Jan 8 and we will get out and have some fun!

When you're looking over the cliff from the cabin, which direction is Grizzly?
It's East of the lookout, there is a cabin on top of Grizzly as well.I don't know about riding there from Anglemont, you'd have to talk to a local. See you out there in Jan.:d

Top Bottom