Best rides!

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine was when my dad and I took a trip to revelstoke for a week to ride. It is now a trip that we will be doing at least once s year from now on

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine was in west Yellowstone last year. The last day of sledding. There was more than a foot in town over night, and dad and I knew that our riding buddies wouldn't be getting up for a while. We took off for the south plateau at about 8am, and rode hard all day. Had to borrow fuel from our riding buddies when they finally caught up to us. Was a full day of eyeball deep snow, and playing in the trees.

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooh thats a tough one, I think my favourite ride was in West Ridge, Semi socked in but, we were playing down in the trees and doing some drops in 5' of fresh pow. It was amazing. Close second was in reve, in about 6+' of pow, it was so ridiculous the snow that day too :)

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant remember her name but one of my BEST RIDES by far

Kiddin,

My most memorable ride was out on Van Isl in the Mount Washington area...."cant remember where it was exactly" :cool:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I have loved everyone..... But mm4 was the first time I ever made it up into the alpine.....and I was hooked, that'll always be the best. Good friends and good times in morning glory and beyond

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May 12 2011 boulder mtn +25

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 198

SnoRiders

Reaction score
Website
www.snoriderswest.com
I will re-word this post: What was your best "snowmobile" ride from last season! lol. Another great ride for me was in Hellroaring. Everything was tracked right out but we found a big bowl that was untouched and spent the rest of the day tearing it up!

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have loved everyone..... But mm4 was the first time I ever made it up into the alpine.....and I was hooked, that'll always be the best. Good friends and good times in morning glory and beyond

The day plio showed off his creek jumping skills was awesome, also Clemina in April was a gooder!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ours was 2 weekends on a row into gorman at the end of march, start of April.

Not too many in there cause avy's were high.

Both times had 3 feet of fresh and had buddys the first weekend that Tryed one day to get up from either side of the lake.

They couldn't

sent from my htc

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How old are you , going to start taking my boys ( 8 & 12 ) out to Revey with me come this spring , should be a good time .

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My favorite ride this past season is hard to nail down. One day I called in Braap... it was incredibly blue skied with fresh pow from the night before. My bosses were tired of my whining so they said.. "Trish go ride" so we did.. It was Epic.

Because we had recently moved, we didn't know all of the sweet spots to ride. My husband, in all his google earth wisdom, picked his way into a spot by our home called "Awesome Land".. ok I named it... but It is literally only a 10 min sled ride from our doorstep to this place. It is a rolly polly world of jumps, trees and drops. LOVE IT.

Gunner, meeting you and the rest of the peeps in Sicamous was fun. Loved that cornice Drop with my husband, Staying at Eagle Valley Lodge, and riding with Bret Rasmussen.
Teaching my daughter this year was wicked too. She is 16, and was ready to bring her riding up a notch. I'm so proud of her, and look forward to her bringing it, and sending it the next season.

The fun times with the kids were also memorable. I'd pile EVERYONE on my Pro RMK, toboggans, skis and boards and zoom to the top of our own private hill, where they rode down. I waited at the bottom filming their journey of crash bam boom. Made me laugh so hard.. especially when the dogs joined in.. a huge snowball of kids and dogs piled at the bottom.
Was a wonderful year.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How old are you , going to start taking my boys ( 8 & 12 ) out to Revey with me come this spring , should be a good time .

I was 13 on my first trip. I had rode quads and dirtbikes for years so it wasn't so much of a leap to learn how to sled. Plus I had road around Home lots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant remember her name but one of my BEST RIDES by far

Kiddin,

My most memorable ride was out on Van Isl in the Mount Washington area...."cant remember where it was exactly" :cool:

I've never had a ten but one night I had five two's and I think that outta count! Lol

But sledding it had to be montana flathead valley it had snowed 56" in three days so no one went out. Clouds cleared by ten and it was blue bird for the rest of the day. Momentum was key but what a blast. Felt like you were floating all day. Definitely had to master the pissing off of your running boards too.lol

Top Bottom