Best rentals in Golden???

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In December I am heading out to Golden with a couple of budddies, they need to rent sleds, I have never rented before so where would the best place to rent in Golden????:confused:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are to places the one that I know of rents Cats and it is mad mikes sled rentals and there all 08 M8's I think. He is on the site. I am not sure what the other rental company is called.

oodiks

Reaction score
Rental Companies in Golden :

Golden Snowmobile Rentals 250-344-8175 Skidoo

Mad Mikes Snowmobile Rentals 250-344-2751 Arctic Cat

Rocky Mountain Riders 250-439-8156 Skidoo

Snowpeak Rentals 250-344-8385 Skidoo

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
I don't know if this will help but at Mountain Magic in Edmonton we have 4 rental sleds. They are brand new 08 Artic Cat M-8's.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant wait till i get to go to golden for the first time never been there

Really great place to ride with quite a few different skill level areas surrrounding Golden. Some areas aren't too far of a drive to staging areas then there are some that are quite a bit farther off the beaten path.......but well worth the drive in. Ask around ................ Mike at SnowPeak Rentals in the Golden Rim hotel is agreat guy to tell you where to & not to ride out there. Safe riding while you're out there!!!:beer:

RN

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
Yes, the sleds are stock. We will put stingers on them and clutch them for where the person who rents them is going. We average about 4 phone calls a week inquiring about rentals so we decided to offer the service.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Airdrie???? Work home or new home?

Same thing...... the Apex with the blow dryer. Just a few upgrades.

Busy summer?

New home home. Figured it would be easier on the family life if we were all closer together while I'm at work. Still not too far from the hills & her family. New house in SW in Luxstone area. Just North of that 7-11 on the way thru to Cochrane.
Yup summer has been pretty good once we got going. Sat for 3 month then been going ever since & looking like will be right in Brooks all winter...... really close to home for a change. Up in Wainright now till the 15th or so, then off somewhere else.

You???

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Kinda sitting the fence again for a while..... Cordero sale finally went through and now Ember is trying to figure out what to do.

I have to decide on which job to do now..... Still living in tumber, but working south.... for now!!!

I got a few different options for the next little while, just not sure which one..... actually, I got an offer for critical sour, not far from your new home land..... you trust me????

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In December I am heading out to Golden with a couple of budddies, they need to rent sleds, I have never rented before so where would the best place to rent in Golden????:confused:

If youre frends are looking for Ski doo, I suggest Golden snowmobile rental. I rented there last winter and they are awsome, good service and they have XP model. I also rented fome another rental company out there and they wernt as frendly. The price where the same as GSR but they charge us for oil:(:(. If you wont good frendly service go with GSR:).

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called up 2 places from Golden and it seems that they have changed the amount that they have to pre-authorize your credit card for before yopu are allowed to rent. They went up from $2500 last year to $5000 this year. We ended up calling a place in Red Deer and are going to rent from them with only a $2000 pre authorization. Kinda hard to rent when your credit limit is only $4000!!!!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would recommend Golden Snowmobile Rentals to all of my friends any day of the week. I have heard only good things from people who have rented from there.

drop the hammer

Reaction score
I've rented numerous times in Golden with large groups and smaller ones. I only regretted one rental company (i won't mention who), so in my experience hands down, go see:

Aaron Bernasconi
goldensnowmobilerentals.com
info@goldensnowmobilerentals.com

He is an avid rider, runs a tight shop, and will treat you fair, with decent rates. also some good riding tips for experienced and newbies as well on their website. Also runs pretty new iron (lots of XP's and some REV's), but book early since his sleds are in such good shape they book up fast. i can't remember what the credit card deposit was though...you'd have to check that. ALso has all the avy gear and helmets and whatever your buddies may need. Brad.

Top Bottom