best pricing for gear

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions of places to go for deals on riding gear, would like to buy some klim or scott gear anyone seen any deals out there. anyone interested in trying to setup a group buy somewhere!

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call "Carl's Cycle" in Boise Idaho, (208-853-5550) Ask for Brenda, She sold me loads of klim gear last week, at a discounted U.S. Price. I dont want to get her in trouble, but the prices were WELL worth the trip. I bet she could even ship it up here for cheap, or get a group together and make a group purchase, we racked up a $3800.00 bill between 7 guys. Just tell her you were refered by Dean from Canada, she'll remember me.

dieselmech_22

Reaction score
I will call her and see if I can set something up and have it shipped here I have 4 other guys that want gear anyone else interested I will try to setup a group buy and save some cash,let me know if your interested

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It a good thing, get your mind out of the gutter...... BUT.... I would do almost anything for a deal on sled gear......

600 SummX

Reaction score
I will call her and see if I can set something up and have it shipped here I have 4 other guys that want gear anyone else interested I will try to setup a group buy and save some cash,let me know if your interested

I'd be interested, keep us posted.
K

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered more Klim gear from her last Thursday, she is shipping it to me via priority courier (postal service). It takes about 6 - 8 days but the shipping was only $35, I'm still waiting to see what the border charges will be, I expect to pay the GST and a bit of duty, still a HUGE bargain compared to the prices at Cycle Jerks or Martin.

Not_the_wife

Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions of places to go for deals on riding gear, would like to buy some klim or scott gear anyone seen any deals out there. anyone interested in trying to setup a group buy somewhere!

Just ordered 2 Scott Jackets from
SCOTT Bow Jacket: First Place Parts
SCOTT Roost Jacket: First Place Parts

those are the two i ordered,i think their prices are pretty decent and decent shipping costs..
The only thing is they cant ship Klim gear tpo canada anymore (manufacturer restrictions)

Last edited:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a big ebay fan just got a pair of Klim Adrenaline GTX Gore-Tex Boots, brand new, never wore outside from a guy in Calgary for $141.00 reg price is $239. Lots of Klim gear on ebay, just do a search for it but make sure they will ship US postal service.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a big ebay fan just got a pair of Klim Adrenaline GTX Gore-Tex Boots, brand new, never wore outside from a guy in Calgary for $141.00 reg price is $239. Lots of Klim gear on ebay, just do a search for it but make sure they will ship US postal service.

Nice, I bough a new set for $169 shipped and they also put a pair of Klim socks in the deal too.... This is from the US....

Top Bottom