Best polaris tuner around alberta?

Winter Brew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This probably isn't your issue, but the Pros I have spent time around have all had electrical issues that have caused gremlins similar to what you describe.....hesitations, inconsistent rpm, no reverse etc.... The causes of these issues on our Pros had simple fixes. There is a ground strap to one of the front bumper bolts, make sure it is not corroded. That may sound goofy, but on our 13 Pro it cured several running issues as it was badly corroded on a new sled. There is a hole above the stator on the case, cover this with tape to keep water out. Unplug all electrical connectors and pack them with dielectric silicone grease. These have taken care of the issues WE have seen on the Pro.
I would also have fuel pressure checked.
120 psi compression may not be an issue depending on what altitude it was checked. Also, higher exhaust port timing will show lower compression on a gauge but result in higher running compression as it allows more time for the expansion chamber to stuff the cylinder. I would talk to Carl's about what you should see for compression.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take the the guy that tried to help you out the most on here Chrisco! He comes on here giving you advice and he knows what he is doing, for those reasons alone I would have my sled in there ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you had tps on sled reset. Did you supply 12v power to sled and plug into pcV and then set the pcV tps??? It needs to know min and max throttle position to fuel proper.

this is a good idea, and can you turn the tps setting to off on the pc5?

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take the the guy that tried to help you out the most on here Chrisco! He comes on here giving you advice and he knows what he is doing, for those reasons alone I would have my sled in there ASAP

That's what I was thinking. I just need to find a way to get the sled to him and then phone him up to make sure he's interested in the project. The wife wasn't too keen on the idea of a ten hour road trip by herself with a two year old.

Top Bottom