Best place to mod a summit 97 in Alberta?

sledwhore

Reaction score
Im here to make things interesting

iphone 621.JPG

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad owns all 3 sleds guys im 15 he usually rides the 154 etec i ride the 163 and rek is on the 670! there you go
So what you're saying is.... You have listed everything that your dad owns in YOUR sig and are playing it off like it is all in your name(registered and insured, I assume you didn't understand that statement)? Now you are busted and look like a goof. HAHA. I'll suggest it now, there's no need in life to bloat and attempt at impressing complete strangers. Sit back and look at how much negative feedback you are getting. You are doing something wrong, SON.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what you're saying is.... You have listed everything that your dad owns in YOUR sig and are playing it off like it is all in your name(registered and insured, I assume you didn't understand that statement)? Now you are busted and look like a goof. HAHA. I'll suggest it now, there's no need in life to bloat and attempt at impressing complete strangers. Sit back and look at how much negative feedback you are getting. You are doing something wrong, SON.

You're his dad?!?!?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are all of you guys so old you forget what 15 was like. Give the kid a bit of a break. I do miss Joey though!

LMAO.....really? I'm still not convinced he's 15, could just be someone's alter pretending to be a 15 yr old kid....LOL.... He says he's here to make things interesting. Screwed around multiple for sale threads. Even started a smart ass thread about cookies after swelds comment. Most would figure it out and just bow out when their bluff was called, not go further down the spiral.

so whatever....if he wants it....he got it. LOL No sympathy here.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are all of you guys so old you forget what 15 was like. Give the kid a bit of a break. I do miss Joey though!
Sure do, and when I recieved a response like this, I sat back and shook my head at how stupid I felt afterwards. Live and learn, just no learning yet for goon and tek

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here is mine and ive considered selling it to build something bigger.

Attachments

• photo-8.jpg
    photo-8.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 164
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 161
  • photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 161
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 169
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 167

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome lookin sled Deano,What kind of ski's are those?I am collecting spare parts for my
S-chasis if you got any light weight stuf layin around you would part with.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awsome lookin sled Deano,What kind of ski's are those?I am collecting spare parts for my
S-chasis if you got any light weight stuf layin around you would part with.

Skis are MODS, Deano is a dealer if you want some.

oh and Willy..... this thread is about 3 months old and no one was whining except the high school kids. So feel free to have a nice big cup of STFU.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled will be back out this weekend, but it is forsale if any one is interested

Deano

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope I don't sound too stupid, but I really don't understand how you boost a rotory valve engine?

Not stupid at all. The rotary valve is almost like having adjustable intake valves, retard the timing of it and walla away you go. Makes it extremely tuneable vs reeds.;)

Top Bottom