Best place to mod a summit 97 in Alberta?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya there even pictures of the mystical wedge floating around. This thing not so much. Probably needs to put the racing seat on cause, cause the turbo was running hot which caused him to take the hood off. Then he was climbing these big bad hills. In marmot, and snow got in the belt, then it took a tumble, and the seat fell off. There got it covered for ya Rex

Popsiclestand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you see those in my sig? No so why are you asking about that?

You're an idiot, we've seen how reliable whats in your sig is in terms of you actually owning it. You've admitted you and Rek are brothers, so it would be a logical assumption you'd have pics. Realistically though you're a drain on this site.

Last edited:

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
images.jpeg
You're an idiot, we've seen how reliable whats in your sig is in terms of you actually owning it. You've admitted you and Rek are brothers, so it would be a logical assumption you'd have pics. Realistically though you're a drain on this site.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you see those in my sig? No so why are you asking about that?

Usually when a person starts 14 "picture" threads, that person typically contributes to them in the initial post. Your bluff has been called - put up or shut up.

Personally I'd like to see some pics of the 10 sleds you've owned in the past 3 weeks. I'd like to see some more pics of the bone stock summit you have. I'd like to see some pics of the turbo s chassis super sled. I'd like to see pics of ANYTHING at this point.

but most of all, I'd just like to see you booted from this site.

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually when a person starts 14 "picture" threads, that person typically contributes to them in the initial post. You're bluff has been called - put up or shut up.

Personally I'd like to see some pics of the 10 sleds you've owned in the past 3 weeks. I'd like to see some more pics of the bone stock summit you have. I'd like to see some pics of the turbo s chassis super sled. I'd like to see pics of ANYTHING at this point.

but most of all, I'd just like to see you booted from this site.
Harsh man> Ive posted a picture of my 12 summit 163

Top Bottom