Best friends to have...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Gotta give props out to Mallard, Plio and Mike Many #'s

Last night I blew out the leaf springs on my boat trailer with the 5000lb pig loaded.... all of a sudden tires are rubbing and the fender with boat are sitting down on the tires.....

11:30pm and I'm down, 1/2 blocking the exit from wabamun provincial park.

within a 1/2 hour.....

Jerome and Michelle (mallard & bruiser) are there to keep an eye on the truck/trailer while I go get supplies.

Mike many #'s shows up with a 4 ton jack and starts jacking...

Plio arrives with beer...

I get back with 4x4's and tow straps....

by 12:30 the trailer is mobile again and on it's way back down to the park so I can dump it back into the water today and get the trailer fixed...

Without sounding all sappy and chit I gotta say, when you can count on peeps to show up at midnight on a saturday night to help piece a trailer back together on the side of the highway.... those are the type of friends everyone should be lucky enough to have...

Thanks guys..... case of beer & pack of smokes for all, we'll square up at the camp out....:d

Not to mention Mikes little purchase of a trailer for Fossy.....

Cheers... I'm off to launch the boat...

Sappy
...Sappy
......Sappy
.........Sappy

But it's awesome to have good friends.

This is kinda sappy:eek::eek:
Lets get back to beer and smokes.:beer::beer::beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta give props out to Mallard, Plio and Mike Many #'s

Last night I blew out the leaf springs on my boat trailer with the 5000lb pig loaded.... all of a sudden tires are rubbing and the fender with boat are sitting down on the tires.....

11:30pm and I'm down, 1/2 blocking the exit from wabamun provincial park.

within a 1/2 hour.....

Jerome and Michelle (mallard & bruiser) are there to keep an eye on the truck/trailer while I go get supplies.

Mike many #'s shows up with a 4 ton jack and starts jacking...

Plio arrives with beer...

I get back with 4x4's and tow straps....

by 12:30 the trailer is mobile again and on it's way back down to the park so I can dump it back into the water today and get the trailer fixed...

Without sounding all sappy and chit I gotta say, when you can count on peeps to show up at midnight on a saturday night to help piece a trailer back together on the side of the highway.... those are the type of friends everyone should be lucky enough to have...

Thanks guys..... case of beer & pack of smokes for all, we'll square up at the camp out....:d

Not to mention Mikes little purchase of a trailer for Fossy.....

Cheers... I'm off to launch the boat...

what about me? lol:d

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Wow you really do have friends.........But just remember don't phone me cause I hate you
Just kidding buddy.................but seriously don't call me :p

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
YA, MAYBE THEY'LL BE IN THE MUDPIT, AS THE SECOND EVENT IN THE SCHEDULED CATMADOO VS SKINNYBITCH AND SLED MOMMA AT THE BIG QUAD CAMPOUT.......:eek::d:d:d:d

even if it doesn't go down that way we'll tell you it did when we get back.... not like you'll be able to see from sherwood park.....

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could have called us WED Night Ride Guys, we would have come, you would have to bring lots of whiskey to keep us busy... we are always looking for a road trip and we specialize in trailer reconstruction on the road, LOL, just ask MACH123...

Not to steal your thunder but it is great to have friends that you can count on; many times TKO, Smurff, Philster and Posnick have come to my aid, helping each other out is what its all about!:d:beer: Ya, more sap!

Last edited:
Top Bottom