Best friends to have...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Gotta give props out to Mallard, Plio and Mike Many #'s

Last night I blew out the leaf springs on my boat trailer with the 5000lb pig loaded.... all of a sudden tires are rubbing and the fender with boat are sitting down on the tires.....

11:30pm and I'm down, 1/2 blocking the exit from wabamun provincial park.

within a 1/2 hour.....

Jerome and Michelle (mallard & bruiser) are there to keep an eye on the truck/trailer while I go get supplies.

Mike many #'s shows up with a 4 ton jack and starts jacking...

Plio arrives with beer...

I get back with 4x4's and tow straps....

by 12:30 the trailer is mobile again and on it's way back down to the park so I can dump it back into the water today and get the trailer fixed...

Without sounding all sappy and chit I gotta say, when you can count on peeps to show up at midnight on a saturday night to help piece a trailer back together on the side of the highway.... those are the type of friends everyone should be lucky enough to have...

Thanks guys..... case of beer & pack of smokes for all, we'll square up at the camp out....:d

Not to mention Mikes little purchase of a trailer for Fossy.....

Cheers... I'm off to launch the boat...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Gotta give props out to Mallard, Plio and Mike Many #'s

Last night I blew out the leaf springs on my boat trailer with the 5000lb pig loaded.... all of a sudden tires are rubbing and the fender with boat are sitting down on the tires.....

11:30pm and I'm down, 1/2 blocking the exit from wabamun provincial park.

within a 1/2 hour.....

Jerome and Michelle (mallard & bruiser) are there to keep an eye on the truck/trailer while I go get supplies.

Mike many #'s shows up with a 4 ton jack and starts jacking...

Plio arrives with beer...

I get back with 4x4's and tow straps....

by 12:30 the trailer is mobile again and on it's way back down to the park so I can dump it back into the water today and get the trailer fixed...

Without sounding all sappy and chit I gotta say, when you can count on peeps to show up at midnight on a saturday night to help piece a trailer back together on the side of the highway.... those are the type of friends everyone should be lucky enough to have...

Thanks guys..... case of beer & pack of smokes for all, we'll square up at the camp out....:d

Not to mention Mikes little purchase of a trailer for Fossy.....

Cheers... I'm off to launch the boat...

X16:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Next time can you try and do this kinda chit a little earlier in the day???

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so that is what mike was talking about... it is great to have friends like that :d

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
bogger beat me :( !!!

i also wanted to make up a thread and gave mike the big thank you speach

so im just gonna do it here

u cant believe how much i apreciate it mike that u got me my new trailer ! ! !

i thank u so much that everything worked out and i hopefully will have a good time now at the campout with the new unit

also thx to bogger who prob woulde done it if he didnt had his little incident

see ya all at the campout !

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good thing plio sjhowed up with the beer cause without that nobody would have probably came. jk awesome good to here. did you have mallard blocked in or did he come back to help ya.:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Great folks on the site - I too have experienced the generosity of the Peeps.
Bogger - Glad they were there for you (such a sappy thread).

Don't go turning this into something it's not Bunnyman....

Just giving credit where credit is due....

I was seriously just gonna leave it for the night and deal with it in the morning.. sure slept better knowing it was taken care of....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Don't go turning this into something it's not Bunnyman....

Just giving credit where credit is due....

I was seriously just gonna leave it for the night and deal with it in the morning.. sure slept better knowing it was taken care of....

Sappy
...Sappy
......Sappy
.........Sappy

But it's awesome to have good friends.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Karma........ That's all i can say. What goes around comes around, and i know if those guys needed a hand, you'd be there for them too. Mallard and bruiser are good people, and mike ### seems like it, although only met him once, and plio............well plio.........hmmmmmmm, okay i think you can take him...............................................lol

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Karma........ That's all i can say. What goes around comes around, and i know if those guys needed a hand, you'd be there for them too. Mallard and bruiser are good people, and mike ### seems like it, although only met him once, and plio............well plio.........hmmmmmmm, okay i think you can take him...............................................lol

even if he couldn't take him man that woulde be some good chit to watch:beer::beer::beer::beer::d

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA, MAYBE THEY'LL BE IN THE MUDPIT, AS THE SECOND EVENT IN THE SCHEDULED CATMADOO VS SKINNYBITCH AND SLED MOMMA AT THE BIG QUAD CAMPOUT.......:eek::d:d:d:d

Doesnt get much better than the post whore on S&M. Karma is the best.

Now if this mud rasle happens someone best post vids,pics with color comentary would be nice.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
YA, MAYBE THEY'LL BE IN THE MUDPIT, AS THE SECOND EVENT IN THE SCHEDULED CATMADOO VS SKINNYBITCH AND SLED MOMMA AT THE BIG QUAD CAMPOUT.......:eek::d:d:d:d

That'll be a gooder .................... we'll take lots of pics for ya Ric. :beer::d:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
I brought the beer......why would anyone want to "take" me......these situations need my last minute "moral support" expertise.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I like the way you think young man ............................. just sayin. :beer:

Top Bottom