Best excuses to skip work and go sledding??

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont need to make excuses, when u have yer own company lol
Being from the hippy capital of BC I can see why you would assume that but clients don't last long in Alberta when you don't meet demands, now if I could swing convincing them to come sledding I could probably write the works of it off and bring more of us to your pretty sled areas;) lol

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since most religions stem from another and basically pick and choose what they like and make rules as they go...

tell them you joined Church of the Braap and it's in your religious rights to practice this religion when and where you see fit.

Can I get an Amen!

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MY personal favourite is one My old journeyman taught me Boss: "Hey you coming in to work today" Me: "NO I got a problem with my eyes" Boss: "your eyes?" me: "yeah I just can't see myself coming into work today"

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Really?? Are you kidding me? Thats it? Your education is showing Little Willy. If your going to insult me at least do a good job of it, I'd have a tiny bit of respect (very tiny) for an attempt at humour. But hey, up here on turd mountain I'll get my minions to collect and send you a care package of little snack turds cause I know how much you like to snarf them down when working tree planting or at your other job at the shoe store. You can even fry them or bake with your "special brownies". Lol.
king of terd mountain ???

Top Bottom