Best Deal on a Carryover Cat?

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does every deal thread end up with certain people saying it's not about money? Talk about building relationships with the dealer and all about service. I don't know how much everyone uses the dealership for their service dept, but in 5 years and 2 sleds I only have twice (quick drive update on Pro and T3 reflashed). Both times happyly serviced at a different dealer than purchased from with no question asked and done the same day. Sleds today come with 3-4 year warranties because the builders are building better and better products. No way would they give you 4 years bumper to bumper if they expect to se you every week (G4 owner disregard previous statement). I called locally when buddies and I were snowchecking 4 T3s and were told "take it or leave it!" pricing. Saved $1000/sled for a few hours drive and had a great experience. Even had the dealer send me a couple accessories on the bus that I wanted later at a discounted price. I'm not brand loyal, but I am loyal to my money and when 4 guys are looking to drop 15G+ each in a dealer and are given a take it or leave it attitude, he dealer can get bent...

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't for the fear of S&M riots and public crucifixion after being told it was probably my fault, i was rude, i didn't talk to the right person, it never happened or I'm a liar.

But did you consider the chance to develop a relationship and be a "client". No, because you only think about yourself. You say you were trying to save money........it just shows what a greedy and awful person you are.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if I spend more money at a certain dealership , then I get to have a relationship....
What a crock of crap .
The only relationship most of them care about is with their accountant ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know White Knuckle in Lloydminster has a pile of leftover sleds. I'm not sure the pricing on the 16's but i do know that they really want to move them. Dave Huard is the man to talk to. There service is the reason i ride a cat.

Top Bottom