Best Deal on a Carryover Cat?

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering buying a '16 LE M8000 153'. Who's got the best deal on one right now? Preferably in Saskatchewan or Alberta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cycle Works in red deer offered me and many others some fabulous deals on 2016 cat and Yamacat models. I went Yamaha but prices were amazing. Worth an email or phone call for sure.

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your in dundurn, moose jaw has some good deals(they took over the cat dealer in findlater). I would phone around for best price and rally in PA will match it.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to the Cat dealer in Findlater? Is it still there?

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$7300 in salmon arm seems like a good buy right now

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Here comes another "BEST DEAL" post........ What is a deal for you?? Cheapest price a million miles away? Or A great dealership thats going to look after you the best? Or both? Gear? Accessories? Warranty? You are right next door to red deer... They have awesome prices... Why wouldnt you go there.. Be a familiar face and it will pay off in the long run.. Thats a deal. T and T clearly has an awesome rep and I would never say different. Ive just yet to understand why people will drive hours and hours and hours to save a few dollars... Then not bring it back for service ever because its too far.

Last edited:

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here comes another "BEST DEAL" post........ What is a deal for you?? Cheapest price a million miles away? Or A great dealership thats going to look after you the best? Or both? Gear? Accessories? Warranty? You are right next door to red deer... They have awesome prices... Why wouldnt you go there.. Be a familiar face and it will pay off in the long run.. Thats a deal. T and T clearly has an awesome rep and I would never say different. Ive just yet to understand why people will drive hours and hours and hours to save a few dollars... Then not bring it back for service ever because its too far.

I'm in Dundurn Saskatchewan and I do all my own service work.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I'm in Dundurn Saskatchewan and I do all my own service work.

Im not talking about just service work.. God knows nothing unexpected ever happens to snowmobiles.
So say you bought a new one in alberta or BC... And you started having problems..... you would be like "Its alright ill replace it myself"? Or would you take it in to a dealer closest to you and be like.. "listen... you weren't the cheapest price so I bought somewhere really far away... Now I need help and im going riding this weekend!."

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Im not trying to crap on anyone's cheap snowmobile parade.. Everyone likes discounts! All Im saying is there should be a LOT more factors into choosing where to buy a sled than a few hundred bucks. Maybe not to everybody and thats fine... But just simply asking "where is the best deal"... Is a poor way to choose in my opinion. I buy from who supports me. Not everyone has that opportunity but there are many dealerships out there that support the industry way more than others.. T and T give a LOT back into the sledding industry and community... without people like that snowmobiling wouldn't even be a thing. And who's going to be there to save your butt on a Thursday night when you are heading out friday... Who is going to put a machine down just to get you an emergency part in time for your trip.. etc. etc.. That to me is a pretty good DEAL.

Last edited:

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not talking about just service work.. God knows nothing unexpected ever happens to snowmobiles.
So say you bought a new one in alberta or BC... And you started having problems..... you would be like "Its alright ill replace it myself"? Or would you take it in to a dealer closest to you and be like.. "listen... you weren't the cheapest price so I bought somewhere really far away... Now I need help and im going riding this weekend!."

I understand your point but 2 things that might pertain

1 the OP is buying a mountain sled and I doubt he will be close to dundurn sk when he breaks something during riding.
2 money is tight for most folks these days and prices are important and usually sleds are more $$$ in sask

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I understand your point but 2 things that might pertain

1 the OP is buying a mountain sled and I doubt he will be close to dundurn sk when he breaks something during riding.
2 money is tight for most folks these days and prices are important and usually sleds are more $$$ in sask

Agreed. But lots of times people don't look big picture even with money in the long run.. buying closer.. fuel.. accessories discounts.. help with device work.. priority service... original post was in Alberta close to red deer.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. But lots of times people don't look big picture even with money in the long run.. buying closer.. fuel.. accessories discounts.. help with device work.. priority service... original post was in Alberta close to red deer.

He's from Saskatchewan. Post 1

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
4 sleds in a row cheaper in sask than Alberta Everytime!

Big dealers in small cities because people can actually ride around there! The pa dealers outsell dealers in Edmonton go figure!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Big dealers in small cities because people can actually ride around there! The pa dealers outsell dealers in Edmonton go figure!

And where did you get THAT information lol?

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was just going by advertised prices online, seemed cheaper here.....that and when I bought my 2016 viper about 10 viper xtx and mtx sold to guys from Saskatchewan in a couple weeks according to the salesman. Was a big bunch of 2015 m8000s that went east too. Maybe just a 1 time thing. Either or I hope the OP finds the sled he wants. Have fun shopping

rmk600700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And where did you get THAT information lol?

Rally in PA has been number 1 Polaris sales in western Canada for years. Pines is always close with Martin's for sales except there is only 40k people for them I forgot how many people in edmonton? Lol just saying alot more people per capita ride there.

Top Bottom