Best chip

Chiebert

Reaction score
Yea i have the 5 on my efi live as well. You can switch it on the fly which is nice but i wouldnt recommend doing that on a regular basis. It is nice when there is some guy in a convertible behin you and u wanna smoke him out though!!! :) not that i've ever done that...

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
order up a pre tuned ecm for stock turbo stock trans from someone like duramaxtuner.com or rob codden or someone like the gentlemen named out of alberta then if u eventually feel like getting the itch to add more goodies they tune a new ecm for you. efi live can be tuned to however you like it!!! if u want a turbo brake on your light or heavy tow tune then they build u a turbo brake,if u want smoke they build u smoke they can do anything with efi live. Edge is great as well! I know rob story from edge products and have been to there shops in ogden utah they know what there doing But with efi live u can get either a dsp 2 switch with 2 of your pre tuned settings or what I have and hget a 5 stage one with preloaded tunes and they all work well by far the best programmer I have ever had for the dmax and ive had them all.
Wow lots of info....I'll look into it and is there any settings or special chit to be done for the urea?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah h&s is only one for 11's but if H&S has tunning for it you can guarantee it wont be long for efi to have it but efi is really concentrating on there dodge tunning wich they just started doing

Chiebert

Reaction score
Yea i can't see efi taking too long to be compatible with the '11+. It's cool they are doing the dodges now as well. I am trying to get a buddy to go that route for his cummins chip. We will have to wait and see i guess :)

markaug

Reaction score
yeah h&s is only one for 11's but if H&S has tunning for it you can guarantee it wont be long for efi to have it but efi is really concentrating on there dodge tunning wich they just started doing

May want to read efi live's stance on the GM ECM. Sounds like it has been shelved due to the encrypted nature of the ECM. As it is no possible to download the stock tune via the OBDII port to work with, efi live is out.

Possible ways of tuning the LML?

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the urea is going to be a problem then I assume....have to wait and see what they come up with

Chiebert

Reaction score

May want to read efi live's stance on the GM ECM. Sounds like it has been shelved due to the encrypted nature of the ECM. As it is no possible to download the stock tune via the OBDII port to work with, efi live is out.

Possible ways of tuning the LML?

Oh no way! I haven't really been paying attention to the new LML as I am still trying to get my LMM all figured out. I was pretty sure i heard they are working on urea deletes if they don't already have them. But i am not certain on this!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered the EFI Live from Mitch will let yous know the difference between Bully Dog economy chip and EFI. He sure was easy to talk to and fast to respond.

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered the EFI Live from Mitch will let yous know the difference between Bully Dog economy chip and EFI. He sure was easy to talk to and fast to respond.
Are you running a 2011 as well? Be very curious to see how it works looking at a few on eBay, the h&s but so many different models...mini... The maxx...the xrt...just don't know so if the efi works would be great

Chiebert

Reaction score
Yea mitch is a pretty good guy. He answered all of my questions and was great to deal with. Good luck!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you running a 2011 as well? Be very curious to see how it works looking at a few on eBay, the h&s but so many different models...mini... The maxx...the xrt...just don't know so if the efi works would be great
No I guess it wont shed any lite on your situation I have a 07 classic.

Top Bottom