Best can for Proclimb

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what sounds the best on these sleds? I'm looking for something a bit louder but not annoying loud. Thanks for any input

thekrust

Reaction score
I have a MBRP, same as above ...not obnoxious but louder than stock. I also ran sled stock first then put can on, no noticeable performance loss.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine is runnin a skinz super q on his 12 and it is a little louder than stock but not overpowering. It sounds pretty nice.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just put a Thing Can on mine yesterday and it comes with a muff pot sound good not to loud and had a hot lunch too .

the Sled in Revy sells them

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use a CPC can and it sounds great. It was less than $400 and so far I have about 1800km on it and it's holding up good.

closeyetfar19

Reaction score
Anyone have any problems with putting a can on a 14' proclimb and it causing bogging issues? I have tried two different cans and both cause bogging at lower elevations. Put stock suitcase back on and it runs like a top.

yaya

Reaction score
just put a Thing Can on mine yesterday and it comes with a muff pot sound good not to loud and had a hot lunch too .

the Sled in Revy sells them
X2 just took off the D&D barker can which was awesome but installed the "thing can" great to have hot lunch on the hill in mins instead of hrs from the parking lot!!! Also you dont have to figure out a spot for your muff pot anymore

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 just took off the D&D barker can which was awesome but installed the "thing can" great to have hot lunch on the hill in mins instead of hrs from the parking lot!!! Also you dont have to figure out a spot for your muff pot anymore
Yeah I think it's almost impossible on these new sleds to find a spot for a muffpot

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Jaws on mine...sounds good, runs well. My son just put the Bikeman on his....also sounds really nice, a bit louder than the Jaws.[/QUOTE
the jaws one that you have is it the "race" or "trail" type?

B-ryden

Reaction score
Anyone have any problems with putting a can on a 14' proclimb and it causing bogging issues? I have tried two different cans and both cause bogging at lower elevations. Put stock suitcase back on and it runs like a top.
Ive got "the Thing" can on my 14' and ive got inconsistent bogging issues... not sure if its from the can or not

closeyetfar19

Reaction score
Ive got "the Thing" can on my 14' and ive got inconsistent bogging issues... not sure if its from the can or not

My guess would be that it's the can, I tried "the thing" can also and it had the same problem. Is it only some sleds that this is happening with? Anyone running a can, "the thing" or another brand on a 14 with no issues?

carlsonswerve

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bike man has two different styles of cans, one loud and one quiet, tried both and the quiet is the better can by far. Had intermittent bog and seemed like over fueling problems at idle when using the loud can. Switched to the quiet and all problems ceased, strange but true. Mechanics told me it couldn't be the can that caused the problem but machine would bog and sputter, I'd change the can to stock and bogging stopped. Same day ten mins apart.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the Thing Can works great on my sled 14 pro climb , the bogging is from a loose throttle cable and or loose belt defection and rode about 200 miles with the thing at Revy and my sled rocked :D

Top Bottom