Best can for 2013 pro

Russell P

Reaction score
All depends what you are after. Honestly don't think any of them will rob or gain you noticeable power, boils down to what sound you want. Slp is one of the milder sounding ones, MBRP is middle of the road, HPS is loud. Go on to youtube and do a couple searches, most of the major brands are on there. I went with MBRP, friend of mine went with Bikeman, both sound good, but the Bikeman is louder and a bit higher pitched tone.

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All depends what you are after. Honestly don't think any of them will rob or gain you noticeable power, boils down to what sound you want. Slp is one of the milder sounding ones, MBRP is middle of the road, HPS is loud. Go on to youtube and do a couple searches, most of the major brands are on there. I went with MBRP, friend of mine went with Bikeman, both sound good, but the Bikeman is louder and a bit higher pitched tone.
Did HPS drastically change their can for the 13, from the 12? I put one on my 12, and I love it because I don't find it loud at all. I found it increased the sound and rumble at idle, but with the throttle to the bar, it doesn't scream like the GGB I had on there before.

Holden_magroin

Reaction score
I got the mbrp sounds great, but I'm buying the thing cooker sounds awesome and cooks way faster then a regular muffpot, anyone looking for a basically new mbrp for a good deal pm me

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did HPS drastically change their can for the 13, from the 12? I put one on my 12, and I love it because I don't find it loud at all. I found it increased the sound and rumble at idle, but with the throttle to the bar, it doesn't scream like the GGB I had on there before.

No they didn't chnge it a all, the HPS can is not loud It has a nice rumble to it and a nice fit and finish.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my HPS, cycle north here sells jaws and they are way to loud,

honda450

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO the only can to run is the thing. Who doesn't like a throaty sound and hot chicken wings/ stew on the hill

Top Bottom