best can for 2013 polaris pro

Nuttybuddy

Reaction score
Don't know if it's the best but I just put on a jaws can on my 2014 800 and it sounds amazing!!!!! Crisp and clean Braaaaaappp!!

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think you will find a better fit and finish than the HPS, i had a jaws and was getting a lot of snow intrusion through the outlet in the belly pan. the hps has a ring on it that seals of the belly pan completely.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to thread jack, but what can doesn't put upwards pressure on the pipe?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get all bent out of shape on can threads. They are what they are.

This is my first Pro and having seen minor peak rpm gains on guys running the MBRP cans then I felt it was a decent can. It is a little louder, has some nice bark when you grab a handfull and looks pretty decent. I could have also picked up a HPS but I had issues with them a few years ago on Doo's being too tight.

I mostly got a can because I hated how my muffpot mounted to the stock can. It did save over 10 pounds as well as I weighed both the stocker and MBRP from new.

alberta chad

Reaction score
I have a Jaws can if you are wanting. Bought it and put it on last year in my 14 pro. Great can, sounds great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GGB on both etecs and pros in my group. Mountain can is tame at idle but really has a great bark when on the thottle. Never had issues. Canadian company and quick to deliver

palerider57

Reaction score
I have a 2013 with SledShed can with built in muffpot. Vey aggressive and almost irritating sound, and is a wickedly fast cooker. Some people even ask if the sled is piped. Not sure about HP gain, but sure sounds raunchy. However, after a year it looks 10 years old.
I also have a 2015 Pro with an HPS can. Little more mellow , looks great and is not supposed to loose is chrome shine. Not quite as barky aggressive, and the say HP gain is proven through DYNO tests.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing from sled shed is awesome ... if you enjoy delicious meals up on the hill !! They sound sweet to

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends what you mean by "the best"?

Just because it is loud doesnt mean it is the best, infact that means the worst in my opinion.

Diamond-s titanium quiet is what i run. 3.6lbs and a little louder than stock (not stupid obnoxious loud like most cans out there).

It is also flow tested during design to flow like a stocker to prevent any negative changes in engine performance.

They do have a loud version if you just have to be that guy.

They look cooler than any other can out there once you get some heat in em too.

Attachments

• c207d551494f8c0ee61cc5be9adac91b.jpg
    c207d551494f8c0ee61cc5be9adac91b.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Top Bottom