Before.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 563
  • After.jpg
    After.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 565

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk I thought this was going to be a classic thread about Rowdy Before PUBERTY and After PUBERTY with pictures and the such.

What a let down after reading three pages.

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy! Very nice job! Your vent kit looks awesome also! Just need the snow! What else doo you have to complete? Looks like you're going to up grade your seat??

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rowdy! Very nice job! Your vent kit looks awesome also! Just need the snow! What else doo you have to complete? Looks like you're going to up grade your seat??

Thank you! I still have to finish the rear suspension, added the front and rear side panel vents, just have to rivet one side on, replace a cracked bracket, put in my new gearing and finish up my clutching...then thats it...I think, lol. I would like to upgrade the seat but might not be in the budget. Still gotta get some new ski's.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your a busy gal..... So ok really, we can't see naked pics and you don't seem like the type to post up the bikini one's so how about some of the sexy one's like last year......?
Carhartts and the wife beater underneath working on the sled, dam those were hot. ;)

Thank you! I still have to finish the rear suspension, added the front and rear side panel vents, just have to rivet one side on, replace a cracked bracket, put in my new gearing and finish up my clutching...then thats it...I think, lol. I would like to upgrade the seat but might not be in the budget. Still gotta get some new ski's.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your a busy gal..... So ok really, we can't see naked pics and you don't seem like the type to post up the bikini one's so how about some of the sexy one's like last year......?
Carhartts and the wife beater underneath working on the sled, dam those were hot. ;)

I've been doing most of the work alone so no one to take pics! Plus I have them posted on my FB. Check them out there lol

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I would really like to post here.. haha. But all my pictures would be a new sled... then a new sled with a custom wrap on it. I never have enough time to do nearly as much stuff as all of you guys do. I just get a sled.. design a wrap... wrap it... wreck it... then the next year re-peat the steps. haha

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
My last couple sleds. before and after. In about two weeks ill have two more pictures for ya! I already have the new wrap made

Attachments

• 09before.jpg
    09before.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 509
  • 09 after.jpg
    09 after.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 2011before.jpg
    2011before.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 524
  • 2011after.jpg
    2011after.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 525

Volksnutt

Reaction score
Awesome transformations everyone, My sled is under a cover right now waiting for the snow. Its nothing speical though. I added a vent kit and thats about it.

Highmaintenence

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

WOW! You pretty much have a new sled! You can never spend "bad" money on your sled! Dont stop spending till you're done! LOL! I know I'm working two jobs for it all! Hahaha

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that a boss seat on that summit if so how did trig it up and how does it meet up with gas tank

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BEFORE AND AFTER SOME HARD BUT WELL SPENT MONEY gonna be a fun azz winter by the way nice work on the rev 1160 sold 1.jpg new 1200 turbo.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom