been here 5 years

buffalorider

Reaction score
I read the posts from the last week or more. Never once did I get the words of tex being racist...... He kind of left it open but never once said it.
And the way I took it was there were 3-4 people ganging up on tex...

Sent from my cool I phone.

buffalorider

Reaction score
o ya dont thank ,like ,recommend or love any of my alter posts r the real elephant rider will no i was here...
Huh nice. I see u can't take a hint from the mods. Too cool off for the banned time.
That's real fair for tex too.

Sent from my cool i phone.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read the posts from the last week or more. Never once did I get the words of tex being racist...... He kind of left it open but never once said it.

Haha come on tex! Don't make the alter too obvious;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope... not a creeper just know kenny and some day those pics will come in handy...

what? what about those 3 southern states ya avoid at all cost, something about a creeper!!

merry chrismas and to all a beer.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

man i never really liked that friggin tex, he hated my sled called it a buffalo, obviously a friggin racist. you are the man, know where we can get tex a buffalo saddle.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sure is funny how I got banned and p/s got back in with someone else's name I see. So he could keep spouting. Real fair.

Oh and yes imdooin guess what I got for u for Christmas. A saddle and the guy on a buffalo series videos

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Top Bottom