Beef?

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone that sells full or half sides of beef around the Edmonton area? I used to have a feedlot so I always grew my own and after that I was buying it from an old family friend but he recently retired from farming, so I need a new connection to get my red meat fix....:d

ZR800

Reaction score
I dont have any to butcher wright now but give me a call in spring & you can pick it out.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you like Buffalo meat? I have a friend that sells Buffalo privately all the time. He charges a buck a pound on the rail at the butchers.

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you like Buffalo meat? I have a friend that sells Buffalo privately all the time. He charges a buck a pound on the rail at the butchers.

It has been years since I have the buffalo meat, I think maybe I will stop today and pick up a steak and some ground to try out. That is cheaper going that way, just hard to break old habits I guess. I will get back you after I have tried some, thanks.:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just went and picked up my deer from the butchers this morning and I spoke to him about beef. he said that there is a small private feedlot just down the road that sell private for butcher. The price on it he said was 1.50 on the rail, he will call me when this guys has some avaible. So I will be in touch. Good luck i really like buffalo meat I normally get a half every 2 years.:d

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of someone that sells full or half sides of beef around the Edmonton area? I used to have a feedlot so I always grew my own and after that I was buying it from an old family friend but he recently retired from farming, so I need a new connection to get my red meat fix....:d

I got a buddy just outside of Sherwood Park that we buy our beef from, if your interested give me a shout and I can hook you with a quarter,half or whole.
Dave.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'd sure be interested in buying some buffalo if possible. I used to be able to get mine from a fella up near Bonnyville but he got out of it a couple years ago, man do I miss that buffalo, beats beef hands down.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My father-in-law is a rancher by smokey lake and sells halfs, quarters, they even have there own line of beef called prairie haritage...i think that is the name anyway they always have a freezer full.

Top Bottom