beaver

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
warning you guys stay away from red deer. the beavers mean, may be more than you can handle.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It involved an '83 Trans Am, a grey Cowboy hat and a bush party the night before my cousins wedding and that is as far as a family oriented website will allow. :p

Wasn't that movie called "Smoky and the Bandit"?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It involved an '83 Trans Am, a grey Cowboy hat and a bush party the night before my cousins wedding and that is as far as a family oriented website will allow. :p

This one I gotta hear........

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one I gotta hear........

Sometime, somewhere around a campfire with no permanent online records or recording devices of anykind. Lets just say that I did my part for native/non-native relations and leave it at that for now.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

thats just about enough, nasty is nasty. friggin beaver

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beavers attack dogs in Red Deer park
Beavers that have attacked at least two dogs — one fatally — in a Red Deer, Alta., park will be trapped and killed.

The problem here is i think the Beaver wasnt wet..... and the Dogs argravated a dry cranky beaver from my experiance you never agitate a dry beaver..........bahahahah Js

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking that was a wet beaver, maybe PMS though.

friggin beaver.

Last edited:

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should SHAVE the BEAVER's before the let them go. Everyone like a freshly shaven BEAVER!!!!:eek:

Top Bottom