Beacon

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it's getting close to my trip mammut still don't have the new beacons here. So I'm looking to see what people have for sale. Thanks

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it's going threw replacement so they don't. Kind pissed at this point but not much one can do

knh208

Reaction score
I've got a BCA Tracker DTS for sale. Has been flawless. Buddy was selling out and I grabbed his Tracker 3.

Open to offers

Skidoomiles

Reaction score
MEC supports closing down our access to riding, stay away from them.

just about everywhere we ride you can rent beacons. Check with local dealers, sled rental places or clubs, usually not hard to find.

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a joke mammut is going to hurt this year in Canada. Apperently now they won't receive the new barryvox till late Febuary. This is absoultly crazy........ fist it was suppose to be October around the sled show then November, December and now February sledding season will be over by the time they come. So just a note to anyone waiting for one don't waist your time go buy something else. I will be looking for a last year element or pulse.

zbmmike

Reaction score
Kg Screenshot_20171227-152339.jpg

Sport check has BCA3 beacons on sale this week for 295.99... that's a really good price for these thinbgs..!!

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris. I run a T3. Very easy to use beacon. Works well.
Lacks the range that some others have. As we found out at the avy course.

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got the new Mammut Barryvox S the other day at the shop, give me a PM and i will see if i can help you out on pricing. I as well have some tracker 3 beacons in stock.

PolarisHighlifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris. I run a T3. Very easy to use beacon. Works well.
Lacks the range that some others have. As we found out at the avy course.
Yah thx Ryan that would be the second choice. Just a piss off with what is happening with there warranty program etc

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to the Pieps Sport. Ray Mason had the best price I found (Posted in this thread, earlier). Also, Sport Chek's website had great pricing on all their avy gear, but none was in stock. Could only order online. So, I called their customer service and they had none in stock or online across Canada. And I would never shop at MEC.

Top Bottom