Be carefull girls

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AS all you ladies head out tomorrow to revy, just wanted to wish everyone good luck, have fun and look after each other, on the hill, on the road and, on the town.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Avalanche conditions on the increase as weather warms. Like scotts ays be careful out there girls and have a great time

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AS all you ladies head out tomorrow to revy, just wanted to wish everyone good luck, have fun and look after each other, on the hill, on the road and, on the town.

I have your giiiirlfrienddd!!! Muahahahaha!! :eek:

Of course we will be good- probably better behaved than when you men are left unsupervised! Don't worry about us, we promise to look after each other and to make sure we put oil in the sled when the light comes on (but not until the warning bell goes off). Its all good. :cool:

Be good while we are gone :rolleyes:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont need supervision, the minute she leaves iam gunna wash the toaster in the bathtub, then give the dogs dryer rides.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont need supervision, the minute she leaves iam gunna wash the toaster in the bathtub, then give the dogs dryer rides.

Well, make sure you unplug the toaster first :nono: (I know: Nag, Nag, Nag! :realmad:)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I..... probably better behaved than when you men are left unsupervised.....

YEAH RIGHT!!!! You girls might look more innocent but I've seen what happens on "Ladies Night Out"!!!! Sometimes I still wake up with cold sweats...

Play safe on the hill and on the town, never leave your wingman and never take drinks from strangers even in a small town....

Have fun ladies, we will be looking for the pics on Monday - the good, the bad and the hilarious.

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about us, we promise to look after each other and to make sure we put oil in the sled when the light comes on (but not until the warning bell goes off). Its all good. :cool:

Hey Skinny, looks like you are just another pretty face in the crowd!! ;)

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about us, we promise to look after each other and to make sure we put oil in the sled when the light comes on (but not until the warning bell goes off). Its all good. :cool:

Hey Skinny, looks like you are just another pretty face in the crowd!! ;)

:rolleyes:
Do I need to put fuel in it too??? :confused::confused:
:d

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just watched my truck, deck ,and sleds pull out of the yard.This is what it must feel like when your kids leave for university.:(

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
most definately! that's gotta be your pride and joy right there that just rolled out lol

mind you it's also how some of us ladies feel when you pull out on your 'boys' trips to shred the hills without us!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tumbles and Hotlips are the ones who left yesterday and I think Karen (soccard6) is coming too. Not sure about any others....

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww!! have fun girls!!! :cheering:

i wish i was more experienced and or had the balls to just go :(! lol

maybe next year!!! :)

Top Bottom