Bca vest

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any time wearing one? Looking at getting a vest for Christmas but not sure which. Snow pulse is nice but......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prairie-rider800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I decided to try one of the BCA vests out this year. I have 10 days using it so far and I really like it. I find it to be really comfortable and I like the idea of having some chest protection without having to add another layer. It integrates really well with the BC link radios aswell if you have one! So far no issues with freezing zippers.

kakwa climber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Think I'm going to give it a go. What's the worse that can happen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like mine so far, way lighter than the BCA Float 30 I wore for years. I wear a Leatt neck brace an it works well together. No freezing zippers so far either. Only been out 5 days with it yet though. As mentioned, it has limited storage, but I run a tunnel bag so not a large issue for me.

Canadian Kiwi

Reaction score
I've worn the snow pulse vest for two seasons. My only complaint is it's a much bigger hassle to take off and put on when you need things than a back pack. I wore my float 22 pack the last two trips and was amazed at the weight and how bulky the vest felt compared to the pack. I'm thinking to go back to a pack instead. Besides on those days where it's not really cold that extra layer gets really sweaty inside. Just my thoughts though, it may be perfect for others.

Top Bottom