BCA Link Radios.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know how much stock they will have with them, but I am sure BCA will have some and can always ship to you.

VARDA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe Alpine Country Rentals out of Valemount may have just got their supply and are in the VARDA booth at the Edmonton show. A person could give them a call and pre-buy and ask for delivery to the show just to be sure 2505669774

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe Alpine Country Rentals out of Valemount may have just got their supply and are in the VARDA booth at the Edmonton show. A person could give them a call and pre-buy and ask for delivery to the show just to be sure 2505669774

Bought mine through Alpine this morning for $225 OTD. I was considering just buying one when I got there, but judging by the popularity of them I am happy I ordered ahead.

Reactions: RXN

QPDO

Reaction score
Sportchek carries BCA Link Radios, and if you sign up for their emails you get a 10% off coupon. Works out to $188 bucks, taxes included.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sportchek carries BCA Link Radios, and if you sign up for their emails you get a 10% off coupon. Works out to $188 bucks, taxes included.

Cool. Can't stand junk mail and don't have much use for Sportcheck. I'm happy supporting a sled shop in a sled town that I do most of my riding in. Good to know though, I didn't realize they sold them.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get in touch with AB Cycle....we bought 8 or 10 earlier this year and paid much less than Sport Check's....not sure if the price went up that much but Alberta Cycle was giving the best price to S&M members....I would contact them before buying elsewhere

And, they are a paid vendor here...:specool:

Top Bottom