BC Travel for Albertans

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive put some jerk offs in the ditch for acting like clowns on the highway, if someone doesnt react they continually will push boundaries until the antics they pull become way over the top. Just cause your a pu$$y doesnt mean everyone has to act like you and be a passive 2020 trudeaudian.
If being a pussy means not wanting to injure someone and or go to jail then I'm guilty.

If being a pussy means I have a higher level of intelligence and maturity than you and being able to control my anger in an adult way then ya I'm guilty.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There has been occasion where I have had to stop on the side of the road and have a discussion about driving abilities. As part of my profession we spend allot of time driving in extreme conditions. There are those in my industry who are dump as a rock. Sometimes things need to be "explained" to them. But never, and I mean NEVER, whould I drive somebody off the road.
Ya when some retarded trucker ( i know thats a double there, trucker and retard but....) suicide passes a bunch of people by mt robson gas station in august and puts a bunch of them in the ditch right in front of you almost including yourself, your "scolding" wont do $hit. As he never stopped to get the scolding. So me with holiday trailer in tow catches up to him , passes, slams on the brakes makes him panic, over react and slow right down on a hill. I then got right beside him and guided him into the ditch at about 30-40 km/h as thats all he could do.Then myself along with a real trucker..... not you obviously...... get all his info off his truck as he was too afraid to get out and locked himself in his truck. Called him into the cops and got it dealt with. The guy got fired, and charged with dangerous driving, i got an atta boy from the cops and the real trucker and i continued driving to the states....... but you keep finger wagging and telling them they did wrong Tom, your such a hard ass lol

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If being a pussy means not wanting to injure someone and or go to jail then I'm guilty.

If being a pussy means I have a higher level of intelligence and maturity than you and being able to control my anger in an adult way then ya I'm guilty.
So you finally understand and admit it, perfect and they say your a slow learner

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight....

Your either a keyboard tough guy or your admitting to reckless endangerment and possibly attempted manslaughter that could lead to vehicular manslaughter and probably a whole other list of criminal offenses and somehow this is justified because you are somehow the hwy judge jury and executioner?

Seems risky to me, probably just better to call it in and let the authorities handle the matter
Ya because the cops really do get **** done dont they lol...... are you a simp? Or blind? Or just naive. If you dont get some retard stopped and unable to flee youll never get them caught, plain and simple. When someone almost kills others they should get the same feeling right back, tit for tat. You and your soft buddy tom thinking scoldings and tattle tailings are gonna solve a problem is just as bad Big Treudy in office over in ottawa. Grow a set and take matters into your own hands, youll get this rush of excitement after and for the first time know what its like to be a man.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya when some retarded trucker ( i know thats a double there, trucker and retard but....) suicide passes a bunch of people by mt robson gas station in august and puts a bunch of them in the ditch right in front of you almost including yourself, your "scolding" wont do $hit. As he never stopped to get the scolding. So me with holiday trailer in tow catches up to him , passes, slams on the brakes makes him panic, over react and slow right down on a hill. I then got right beside him and guided him into the ditch at about 30-40 km/h as thats all he could do.Then myself along with a real trucker..... not you obviously...... get all his info off his truck as he was too afraid to get out and locked himself in his truck. Called him into the cops and got it dealt with. The guy got fired, and charged with dangerous driving, i got an atta boy from the cops and the real trucker and i continued driving to the states....... but you keep finger wagging and telling them they did wrong Tom, your such a hard ass lol
Bullsh$t....lol. You "guided" him into the ditch and the cops were all "atta boy". LOL Funniest thing ever. FYI, all the trucker has to do is nudge you over buddy. He aint't going anywhere.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better watch out Tmo. Stompin Tom gonna stomp you out!
No he wont but im sure scared of the talking to hell give me, I heard his finger wagging and elevated tone of voice have made even the toughest 5 year olds cry

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bullsh$t....lol. You "guided" him into the ditch and the cops were all "atta boy". LOL Funniest thing ever. FYI, all the trucker has to do is nudge you over buddy. He aint't going anywhere.
Yep pretty much exactly what happened , im sure he coulda smashed my truck, no doubt, but he was scared already as he left multiple people in the ditch behind him and was technically fleeing an accident scene as well. Adding purposely smashing into someone thats trying to make a citizens arrest would only make it worse, he couldnt get by as the grade was too much to accelerate and got guided into the ditch at a nice safe pace as i ran him outta road. Happened 7 years ago next month. Cops called me 10 days later as well as the other friendly trucker while i was in the states and told me they were charging him and thanked me. Talked to the other witness trucker a few weeks later and he heard through the grapevine that he got canned, just one more paki trucker off the road

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, tough crowd...way to go TMO....we need more to people to take action and get some of these dangerous and malicious driver's off the road.

A number of years back, my family and I were heading home from k-days in Edmonton. We stayed to the end, watched the fireworks and around midnight we left the grounds and hit the highway. Highway 28 north towards Smoky Lake. At that time of night, there is not too much traffic...I usually set my cruise to about 110 and watch for animals. We slowly caught up to a semi with an enclosed trailer. As I signaled to pass, I quickly flashed my brights on & off to signal the driver that I am about to pass (flash to pass). On the door of the truck we recognized the name B&R Eckel's on the door...we see lots of these trucks on hwy 28 as I believe they are based in Bonnyville. We got back into the lane and all of a sudden the back of our van lit up as the driver decided to turn on every light he had and leave them on. I accelerated a bit...120, 130....this driver is keeping up to me with his brights and extra lights on. I slowed down to around 75 and went over to the shoulder to let him pass...he stayed on my bumper....and I mean ON MY BUMPER. If
I would have tapped my brakes he would have ran us over.

I was in a Dodge mini van, had 3 kids aged 13 to 15 and my wife who herself is in a wheelchair due to a vehicle accident with a moose. They were terrified. No matter what I did he was on my ass. My son said he can see the front bumper out the back window of the van.
We were almost home ...only had about a mile to our turnoff....where we had to drop one of the kids off so I accelerated to about 140 km...leaving the truck behind and then made our turn. The truck carried on and I was soooo ****ing angry that I was willing to follow this SOB all the way to Bonnyville....but my wife and kids said otherwise.

So, TMO, I salute you.....there ARE some assholes on the road who think they are invincible and all it takes is someone to follow them and be willing to deal with them and much of that BS might stop.

I intended to call the B&R head office and complain but other than the name on the door...I had no proof to which truck, which driver....so the guy got away....this time.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B&R would know exactly where there truck was and who was driving it if it was equipped with gps.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B&R would know exactly where there truck was and who was driving it if it was equipped with gps.

Yah, I chalked it up to one of the guys having a bad day....if I see one of their trucks driving like an aggressive a-hole again, I will take action

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah, I chalked it up to one of the guys having a bad day....if I see one of their trucks driving like an aggressive a-hole again, I will take action
Not condoning the drivers actions at all. He should be fired, but flashing to let a driver know you're going to pass would drive a guy witty. Driving truck you just assume basically everyone is going to pass you when they have the chance. They should be watching for it

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not condoning the drivers actions at all. He should be fired, but flashing to let a driver know you're going to pass would drive a guy witty. Driving truck you just assume basically everyone is going to pass you when they have the chance. They should be watching for it

Totally agree, flashing your lights when behind someone is a good way to piss them off. I know if it happened to me once they passed i'd be flashing them right back. I wouldn't do the other stuff and don't condone it, but he definitely provoked the driver and started it.

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thought when a truck passed you, flashing your lights meant he was clear of you & and could come back into your lane?
Getting back on topic, I just got back from B.C., Kamloops/ Kelowna area, everyone seemed very happy the see my Alberta Treasury Branch credit card, no stink eyes at all. ( Christ, there's a lot a of water on the North Thompson ! )

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya because the cops really do get **** done dont they lol...... are you a simp? Or blind? Or just naive. If you dont get some retard stopped and unable to flee youll never get them caught, plain and simple. When someone almost kills others they should get the same feeling right back, tit for tat. You and your soft buddy tom thinking scoldings and tattle tailings are gonna solve a problem is just as bad Big Treudy in office over in ottawa. Grow a set and take matters into your own hands, youll get this rush of excitement after and for the first time know what its like to be a man.

Bring it

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No he wont but im sure scared of the talking to hell give me, I heard his finger wagging and elevated tone of voice have made even the toughest 5 year olds cry

ethug.jpg

Top Bottom