BC Travel for Albertans

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive put some jerk offs in the ditch for acting like clowns on the highway, if someone doesnt react they continually will push boundaries until the antics they pull become way over the top. Just cause your a pu$$y doesnt mean everyone has to act like you and be a passive 2020 trudeaudian.

Great idea, try to cause an accident because someone gave you the finger.

This is the problem in our world today, some people just have to get even when someone else pisses them off or does something they don't like.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While BC is a beautiful province there is a ton of places to see and ways to have fun in Alberta.
I will be travelling Alberta and spending my tourist dollars in Alberta doing my part to help the restart at home.
To each their own, leave for Cold Lake and Moose lake for some fishing for one week.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive put some jerk offs in the ditch for acting like clowns on the highway, if someone doesnt react they continually will push boundaries until the antics they pull become way over the top. Just cause your a pu$$y doesnt mean everyone has to act like you and be a passive 2020 trudeaudian.

I guess your a real man. Big belt buckle as well?

You officially join the asshat team. Putting somebody in the ditch, running them off the road, that deserves jail time in my books. I hope your proud.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess your a real man. Big belt buckle as well?

You officially join the asshat team. Putting somebody in the ditch, running them off the road, that deserves jail time in my books. I hope your proud.

Well I’ve met a lot of the people who deserve to be treated exactly as he described, and lately it’s getting worse IMO. And comments like this , are most likely a huge contributing factor. Was it his mention of Trudeau that triggered you, he a secret hero of yours ?

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok Karen.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I’ve met a lot of the people who deserve to be treated exactly as he described, and lately it’s getting worse IMO. And comments like this , are most likely a huge contributing factor. Was it his mention of Trudeau that triggered you, he a secret hero of yours ?

Yup, driving people off the roads is acceptable behavior. Think that may be the trigger?

I make my living driving up and down the roads every day. I see all sorts of behavior, I also see the results of idiotic actions. I have been first on the scene of fatality incidents. It is not fun. People who think using their vehicles as weapons is ok do not deserve the right to drive.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, driving people off the roads is acceptable behavior. Think that may be the trigger?

Actually it kinda depends on what they do . Consequences are what some people require before they realize their actions are not going to be accepted . You believe a good scolding should suffice ? Call their license # in to authorities ?

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually it kinda depends on what they do . Consequences are what some people require before they realize their actions are not going to be accepted . You believe a good scolding should suffice ? Call their license # in to authorities ?

I sure as hell dont drive them off the road. My life is to valuable to me to risk spending time in jail or getting my ass sued off because I cant control my temper.

Using your vehicle as a weapon is all about being real STUPID.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There has been occasion where I have had to stop on the side of the road and have a discussion about driving abilities. As part of my profession we spend allot of time driving in extreme conditions. There are those in my industry who are dump as a rock. Sometimes things need to be "explained" to them. But never, and I mean NEVER, whould I drive somebody off the road.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
There has been occasion where I have had to stop on the side of the road and have a discussion about driving abilities. As part of my profession we spend allot of time driving in extreme conditions. There are those in my industry who are dump as a rock. Sometimes things need to be "explained" to them. But never, and I mean NEVER, whould I drive somebody off the road.

When someone’s is tailgating me, I like to pull over just before the crest of a hill. That way they are prime for a head on when they go around me. I should prolly not do that. An oncoming innocent driver could be hurt. Glad we had this convo.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Noted !

Attachments

• A98B2EA3-846F-42A9-A653-9773268F2E0D.jpg
    A98B2EA3-846F-42A9-A653-9773268F2E0D.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 183

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If disagreeing that its acceptable to drive people off the road makes me intolerant, color me guilty.

Its not a matter of opinion, its a matter of whats right and what is wrong. And it is simply wrong to drive somebody off the road.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If disagreeing that its acceptable to drive people off the road makes me intolerant, color me guilty.

Its not a matter of opinion, its a matter of whats right and what is wrong. And it is simply wrong to drive somebody off the road.

LOL, that’s your opinion ?

Maybe if you really want to make a difference , work to cause your industry to maybe have the industry members who you already know are “dumb as a rock” to possibly drive a distinctive colour truck , so we will be aware of which ones to beware of. It gets quite confusing sometimes trying to identify the stated professionals , like yourself , and the apparently large group of dumb as a rock drivers.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe if you really want to make a difference , work to cause your industry to maybe have the industry members who you already know are “dumb as a rock” to possibly drive a distinctive colour truck , so we will be aware of which ones to beware of. It gets quite confusing sometimes trying to identify the stated professionals , like yourself , and the apparently large group of dumb as a rock drivers.

Interesting you say that. I am a part of 2 different groups, one working to make things safer for everyone on public highways, the other to help educate and mentor young operators in our field.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So let me get this straight....

Your either a keyboard tough guy or your admitting to reckless endangerment and possibly attempted manslaughter that could lead to vehicular manslaughter and probably a whole other list of criminal offenses and somehow this is justified because you are somehow the hwy judge jury and executioner?

Seems risky to me, probably just better to call it in and let the authorities handle the matter

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We put red and white plates on them and allow them to haul for CN and Canadian Tire

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We put red and white plates on them and allow them to haul for CN and Canadian Tire

Top Bottom