BC Travel for Albertans

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just jokingly threatened a blue plate in central Ab. Her dad and her got scared for a second than I laughed and told them Albertan’s are not that ignorant and all is welcome. She told me she was terrified to come here with all the news of red plates being targeted in BC.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking about Smithers but unsure with the whole hatred of red and white plates. Probably just go and take my chances.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wednesday we leave for BC, until the 21st. Really hope this **** is over......

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
holy phuck all you two do is whine. maybe have a little circle jerk and get over each other.
Not whining at all, just pointing out that the Alberta news jumps all over a few random acts of stupidness to drive the Alberta vs BC bull**** But didn't run a story that would put mark on the travellers.

There are tens of thousands of Albertans visiting BC happily, don't worry about the few twits who feel they need to vandalise others property.

mathrulz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from 10 days in the Revy Nakusp area. Spent some time in and around the towns, as well as out at some of the more remote lakes and hiking/biking trails. Never had any issues. All the locals were friendly as always.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to babine to fly fish sockeye then I would take you up on fishing coho in the bulkley were it is legal.pm me your info and thank you.

I will be at babine on Sunday for a week. Im heading over thursday to Rupert for a few days of saltwater first. Hopefully by the time I get there retentions will be more than one per day.

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not whining at all, just pointing out that the Alberta news jumps all over a few random acts of stupidness to drive the Alberta vs BC bull**** But didn't run a story that would put mark on the travellers.

There are tens of thousands of Albertans visiting BC happily, don't worry about the few twits who feel they need to vandalise others property.
e

but arn't you whining that "that the Alberta news jumps all over a few random acts of stupidness to drive the Alberta vs BC bull****"

kinda think you are. just saying.

PS. looked it up on the interweb. you in for a circle jerk?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My second time in less than a month all is good, covered most of the south from Kamloops down and zero issues .

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming up the 22 yesterday from highway 3, we saw a car parked at the side of the highway with BC plates and a broken side window. I hope it was not a retaliation from a misguided Albertan.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont worry, That wasn't plate related.

Fool wasn't wearing a mask , so the windows had to go bye bye

Top Bottom