BC Sled show

G

Guest1

See ya all there Saturday. Look for the fat guy about 4'2" with coveralls and a john deere hat. That will either be me or Fab if he can make it ..;):d

Note to self ... leave the JD hat at home...:d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...Can you ride REVY yet? I have a NEW XP that I am bringing out and want to see how it runs....LOL

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Note to self ... leave the JD hat at home...:d :beer:

OVER!!!

ps...Can you ride REVY yet? I have a NEW XP that I am bringing out and want to see how it runs....LOL

fab hit it up tell us how the snow is and tell how many stumps you found for the rest of us to dodge because you un covered them for us lol.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Come by the Revy booth and say hello. Anyone buying their Revy Snowmobile Club membership will be entered to win a 1 night stay for 4 in a suite at the Days Inn. Pick up the Revy riding area map and look for a Sled Shed business card inside. You just might win a draw prize or a 10% discount on in-store purchases. Thanks Days Inn and Sled Shed.
See you there.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope someone posts some pictures from the show. Sledbunny and Summitric won't be in Vernon so we can't count on them to post pics. Hope the show goes well for everyone involved.

Yes i got a few not very many but i will post them

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a few pics all it seems all i got was ski-doo pics lol

And it was nice meeting all you snow and mud folk.

Attachments

• 100_0092.jpg
    100_0092.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_0093.jpg
    100_0093.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 100_0094.jpg
    100_0094.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_0095.jpg
    100_0095.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_0096.jpg
    100_0096.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_0097.jpg
    100_0097.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 35

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics, nothing but DOO eh, u too funny peeps are going to be pissed, lmao,
that white mxz looks sweet, i like the white but undecided on the baby blue scheme for the summit

kelwar

Reaction score
went and seen it on friday and i am going back toay to look again i hope they do this next year this big!:d

NytroClinto

Reaction score
I went to the show sat and sun great show hope they have it next year. Amsoil had some great products. ;)

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Show!!! Had a Blast Bought some Klim, bought some DVDs off of Krazy Canadian Looked at all the sic sleds Amsoil booth very informative Met Sir Ron and the S&M gals at the booth Bought some S&M Tees Sat on some new iron did i mention the informative Amsoil booth....????;)

Attachments

• DSC00538.JPG
    DSC00538.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00546.JPG
    DSC00546.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00544.JPG
    DSC00544.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00541.JPG
    DSC00541.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00547.JPG
    DSC00547.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00548.JPG
    DSC00548.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00552.JPG
    DSC00552.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 28

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So were back from the Vernon sled show. for the first show I think it went well for the Vernon folk. Friday was a bit slow due to Halloween but on Sat and Sun it was busy. Lots of peeps, good to see a few members and handed out lots of cards to future members. yamaha put on a good show and had a area for the kids to try out bikes and a sled, (good idea),
The show was in three different areas with the kids corral in the middle of it all outside. Lots of free stuff and everybody looked like they had fun. There was also beer gardens and a silent auction, and no sled show is complete without a free sled, congrats to the dude in Winfield BC who won that from Yamaha and the local Sun radio station for hosting the event.
For us at the Snow and Mud booth would like to thank everybody who bought S&M wear and for all your support.
I think the show went well and we were packed up and on the road by 20 to 6. Arrived in Edmonton at 6am. See everyone at the next show. Snow and Muds next sled show will be in Calgary in December.

See you all there.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So were back from the Vernon sled show. for the first show I think it went well for the Vernon folk. Friday was a bit slow due to Halloween but on Sat and Sun it was busy. Lots of peeps, good to see a few members and handed out lots of cards to future members. yamaha put on a good show and had a area for the kids to try out bikes and a sled, (good idea),
The show was in three different areas with the kids corral in the middle of it all outside. Lots of free stuff and everybody looked like they had fun. There was also beer gardens and a silent auction, and no sled show is complete without a free sled, congrats to the dude in Winfield BC who won that from Yamaha and the local Sun radio station for hosting the event.
For us at the Snow and Mud booth would like to thank everybody who bought S&M wear and for all your support.
I think the show went well and we were packed up and on the road by 20 to 6. Arrived in Edmonton at 6am. See everyone at the next show. Snow and Muds next sled show will be in Calgary in December.

See you all there.

are ya coming to cow town DL?

Top Bottom