BC Sled show

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
SnowandMud.com will be at the BC sled show in Vernon BC, this show will be FREE, as it will be all new to this area.

We welcome you to the Provincial Manufacturers’ Snowmobile Show

DATES: Friday, October 31, 2008,
Saturday, November 1, 2008 and
Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sponsored by the B.C. Snowmobile Federation, the Vernon Snowmobile Club and the Lumby Mabel Lake Snowmobile Club

We'll see you there..

VSA

Reaction score
Hi, all:theCabin: we're the Vernon Snowmobile Club (and speak also on behalf of the Lumby/Mabel Lake Club) and we welcome all of you to our upcoming LETS RIDE BC snowmobile show at the end of October!

This has been an annual event in Vernon for decades, hosted by the 2 Clubs, but on a MUCH smaller scale (1 evening), and previously called the "Vernon Snow Show". Now that it has become a manufacturers show, we hope to see lots of new faces there over the 3 days. Make sure you stop by our Club tables or visit us at our "High Mark Pub" :beerchug: (our Club-hosted beer garden) and introduce yourselves.

Also, please check out our Silent Auction (which segues nicely into asking for contributions from any of you generous souls! Great advertising potential as we would be happy to display your brochures, pamphlets, business cards, etc.):You_Rock:

We're looking forward to making lots of new snowmobile (and atv too) friends. Maybe we can even tempt some of you to come back and try out our snowmobile trails on Silver Star Mountain, and out in the Lumby area!

We look forward to meeting you!:mountainClimb:
Gord Evans (President) and
Dianne Evans (Director-Of-All-Kinds-Of-Club-Related-Stuff)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome aboard... I thought enderby/mabel lake had a snowmobile club?? They are lumped in with lumby as well? Just curious, as we do ride hunters and owlshead in the winter a bit, but i also spend time at the shuswap falls rv park in the summer...... Too bad its over halloween, otherwise prolly would've been there.....

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like i have to find a way to get that weekend off work but could be hard thats my last weekend of work.

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys:

I am also a member of the Vernon Snowmobile Club - and I can tell you that they are good people! So go have a few beers in the gardens - it is going for a good cause. The Vernon trails are a riot too - especially good if you want to take your kids/significant others out. Plus the Silver Star village is only about 5 minutes away - condos, bars, spa for the wife while you sneek away to Hunters Range/Lumby. I could go on........:)

VSA

Reaction score
Ok, so I can't figure out how to reply to each of you individually (I'm sure there's a way and I'll stumble upon it accidentally). For this morning it'll be a group response:

To Barefooter (Hi, Greg!) - thanks for the kudos. We think you're pretty great too. What do you mean "leave your wife at the village while you sneak away to Hunters Range/Lumby?"! HAH! No sexism here I see! Actually Hunters and Lumby have great riding areas; we love to go there too so we'll likely run into you (hopefully not literally) one day.

To Hillclimber: hope you can make it to the snow show! Please find us (probably at the beer garden which apparently we will be living at for the 3 days) and say hi!

To Summitric - too bad you won't be able to make it to the show, but you'll have to check out our trails next time you come out this way. The Lumby club is called the Lumby / Mabel Lake Snowmobile Club, while the Enderby club is called Hunters Range Snowmobile Club. Hope that clears up some confusion.

Have a great day all!

Dianne

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I can't figure out how to reply to each of you individually (I'm sure there's a way and I'll stumble upon it accidentally). For this morning it'll be a group response:

To Barefooter (Hi, Greg!) - thanks for the kudos. We think you're pretty great too. What do you mean "leave your wife at the village while you sneak away to Hunters Range/Lumby?"! HAH! No sexism here I see! Actually Hunters and Lumby have great riding areas; we love to go there too so we'll likely run into you (hopefully not literally) one day.

To Hillclimber: hope you can make it to the snow show! Please find us (probably at the beer garden which apparently we will be living at for the 3 days) and say hi!

To Summitric - too bad you won't be able to make it to the show, but you'll have to check out our trails next time you come out this way. The Lumby club is called the Lumby / Mabel Lake Snowmobile Club, while the Enderby club is called Hunters Range Snowmobile Club. Hope that clears up some confusion.

Have a great day all!

Dianne

Hey there looks like i am taking the day off work and i am going out with the old man.

gusto

Reaction score
See ya all there Saturday. Look for the fat guy about 4'2" with coveralls and a john deere hat. That will either be me or Fab if he can make it ..;):d

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See ya all there Saturday. Look for the fat guy about 4'2" with coveralls and a john deere hat. That will either be me or Fab if he can make it ..;):d

i will be there friday night just look for a really tall guy ski-doo shirt

Trottier

Reaction score
Lets get as many people out to this event as possible. It will be a good one.

Stephy

Reaction score
I am definitely planning on going. Should be in Revy that weekend working on the new place:d and thought it would be great to get to Vernon and support the show. BC needs a great sled show....can't wait !!!!:beer:

Top Bottom